Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How much money will I need for a week in Spain? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to La Manga in Spain this summer for a week with some friends. We will probably be eating out and going out to clubs/bars on most days. Accommodation and everything is already paid for so I'll only really need money for food and drinks. How much would I need?
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by SwoopingScythe)
    I'm going to La Manga in Spain this summer for a week with some friends. We will probably be eating out and going out to clubs/bars on most days. Accommodation and everything is already paid for so I'll only really need money for food and drinks. How much would I need?
    I took 350 euros for a week in majorca but half of our food was free at the hotel.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claireestelle)
    I took 350 euros for a week in majorca but half of our food was free at the hotel.
    Did you use up all of the 350?
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by SwoopingScythe)
    Did you use up all of the 350?
    Yes, my friend and I weren't ones for clubbing but we did eat expensive paella and have beach cocktails a couple of times that weren't cheap.

Plantagenet Crown? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Its easy to spend a lot of money on holiday...

I'd say probably a minimum of 40 euros a day, but I wouldn't be too surprised if you get through 70+ some days. I'm not actually sure about how expensive it is where you're going, have a look at some reviews and stuff online you might find that its pretty cheap (or not)

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.