Invisible for a day - what would you do?

Watch
Captain Jack
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
:confused:
username2224711
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
I would actually cry the whole time. Only because then people wouldn't know I'm crying and I wouldn't be asked any questions
aamirac
Report 5 years ago
Live life as normal.
troubadour.
Badges: 19
Report 5 years ago
Steal. Duh.
LPK
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Exactly what you would expect.
Hamoody
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Captain Jack)
Ehhh? Stealing my thread huh? :unimpressed:
ByronicHero
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Scare people. Then I'd be strange in your neighbourhood to see who you call.
Vennec
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Wouldn't you like to know...
Biryani007
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I'd rather not say :ninja:
Arkasia
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Nothing legal.
LibertyMan
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Break into MI5 / Parliament / White house / pentagon .... Id have a hard time deciding which one
Milzime
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
cba to lie

go to someone's house who's annoying me and rip up their stuff

steal things / money

break into somewhere important and look at secret documents idk
Spoiler:
Show
am I too scared to write this?
Spoiler:
Show
nah
Spoiler:
Show
stalk someone I fancy
Boss_Rhythm
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Captain Jack)
Hide from the burden's of religion, I know that it is really bad, but yh... I would actually do that.... It would allow me to lose all morals, rob, rape, murder, marry, travel, sex, money (thus most things).... Everything!
Drunk Punx
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Engage in voyeurism, theft, and trespass. Basically, what everyone would do.
LibertyMan
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Spoon someone as they walk through the doors
TheCleverAsian
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ravioliyears)
I would actually cry the whole time. Only because then people wouldn't know I'm crying and I wouldn't be asked any questions
may i ask how old you are (i want to help you )
ODES_PDES
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Hydeman)
Steal. Duh.
Steal what?
My answer?
username2224711
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by TheCleverAsian)
may i ask how old you are (i want to help you )
Haha thanks for the offer - but there's nothing wrong with me. I just choose to build things up inside me, which makes things worse and I don't like crying in front of people. I'm 16. Thanks anyway.
troubadour.
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ODES_PDES)
Steal what?
My answer?

Money, obviously.
Anon_98
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Milzime)
cba to lie

go to someone's house who's annoying me and rip up their stuff

steal things / money

break into somewhere important and look at secret documents idk
:toofunny:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (79)
13.57%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (11)
1.89%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (147)
25.26%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (47)
8.08%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (280)
48.11%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
3.09%

Watched Threads