Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello, so what I want to ask is, is it illegal for a teacher to touch your legs and then say sorry. This has happened a couple of times now so Im not sure if it is an accident or not? Could just be saying sorry to make it look like it is?

What do you think?

ReputationRep:
    ? please reply

ReputationRep:
    Well that depends, does the situation look accidental and how many times has it happened across what time period?

If it's just a light tap by accident then obv. nothing wrong there, but if they're like ''accidentally'' stroking your leg then that's an issue you need to take up with someone higher.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ASDSE1)
    Hello, so what I want to ask is, is it illegal for a teacher to touch your legs and then say sorry. This has happened a couple of times now so Im not sure if it is an accident or not? Could just be saying sorry to make it look like it is?

What do you think?
    What is a couple of times?
    2?
    10?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inexorably)
    Well that depends, does the situation look accidental and how many times has it happened across what time period?

If it's just a light tap by accident then obv. nothing wrong there, but if they're like ''accidentally'' stroking your leg then that's an issue you need to take up with someone higher.
    Well its happened about 6 times all together and once about every week I'd say.
    At first it was just a second touch on the leg but its been getting longer and today it was a proper stroke which afterwards said sorry could you move up?

ReputationRep:
    it sounds rather odd

ReputationRep:
    At first it was just a second touch on the leg but its been getting longer and today it was a proper stroke which afterwards said sorry could you move up?
    That's an issue, if it's happening regularly, report it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No, she can caress you all she wants!

ReputationRep:
    So he can get done for it even if he said 'sorry can you move up?' after?

ReputationRep:
    So he can get done for it even if he said 'sorry can you move up?' after?
    Well yes if it's getting longer and turning into a stroke then he can get in trouble regardless of whether he apologises.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.