Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm currently holding Aberystwyth as my firm to study human geography in September and was just wondering if anyone on here has applied for the same course?would be cool to meet people 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZoeElizabeth1003)
    Hi, I'm currently holding Aberystwyth as my firm to study human geography in September and was just wondering if anyone on here has applied for the same course?would be cool to meet people 😊
    Nope! I'll be in the same department as you though (I'm doing Environmental Earth Science). I can choose certain Geography modules though in my course so I could end up doing some of your modules.

Sorry if that didn't help xD!

ReputationRep:
    Ah that's cool! Maybe see you if you venture into some geography modules then😊 No it's helpful just to meet anyone who's going tbh

ReputationRep:
    Yep, I've applied for Politics with Human Geography (LLT2) so I'll be there half the time at least XD

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.