Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

War of the MiMs Watch

• View Poll Results: Which business school?
    ESADE
    0%
    Imperial
    50.00%
    LSE
    25.00%
    IE
    0%
    Bocconi
    25.00%

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone! I am a recent business student that applied to many MiMs in Europe and i would like your opinions (pros/cons, advice, guidance...) on my choices:

ESADE MIM (i like the uni but not sure about the programme)

Bocconi MIM (i heard that it is difficult for international students to fit in)

Imperial College business school MIM (this programme is new and is for people with no business background (however i didnt take several courses from their programme so i am eligible)

IE MIM (heard that IE is overrated...)

LSE one of the management programmes like management and strategy (i can't find a programme i really love and very theoratical).

Regarding what i am looking for: a good recognized uni , a place where you can easily fit in/meet other students as an international students. I think that they all have good placements so i am not that worried on that issue.

Thank you for your help!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone? Some of the dealines are getting close please help!

ReputationRep:
    London is a great place to study and learn about the world and yourself and for work experience placements.

London has KCL, QMUL, SOAS and many more places to study. University of the Arts? London College of Fashion?

You really have to sit down and start making some serious decisions on yes and no / pros and cons.

You have to go with your heart, I doubt you will regret it. Life has a way of making the most of every opportunity.

Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    in terms of fitting in London is where you'll find the best mix of people.
    So a toss up between LSE and Imperial

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone! Thank you for your replies i will take what you are saying into account!

I think i might go for ESADE or Imperial as i like both! But well since i am always looking for the best choice, are Bocconi or IE for example worth considering?

Any other suggestions/opinions are welcome!

ReputationRep:
    And don't forget to vote!

ReputationRep:
    By the way:everyone could you please tell me if there is a big difference between IE/Bocconi/ESADE?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.