The Student Room Group

99% of Women look better in clothes than naked...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nickierose21
well not all of us do I personally don't and I am more apple shaped. It has more to do with size than anything I think. If you see someone who is of a smaller size and the waistline looks healthy then it's probably legit. Usually in clothes a jelly belly looks like a jellybelly. Petit women the true ones don't have that I've seen many girls who don't work out who don't have the cellulite or lovehandles they are small not just skinny but small overall and therefore have a smaller body lacking the extra cellulite.

My point isn't really that cellulite is common, my point is that everyone has imperfections :smile:
Original post by Nickierose21
yeah but when you're young you don't need to work out to look good. When I was 18 and 19 I was extremely tight

Misconception unfortunately.. many people need to exercise to look good, only a few can do what they want and still look great, especially when it comes to muscle.
Well, I can see your point.
Ever since I went back to working out in my spare time and cleaning all the crap from my diet (I was eating good before, but I do have a sweet tooth. I don't eat pre-made stuff but I bake, a lot >_>) I don't avoid the mirror when I go have a bath.

I'm not particularly into the "ripped" type, but I respect people who commit themselves to that.
What I do value, however, is a body that shows strength and stamina, in a harmonious amount for either men or women.
Original post by Gapyearstudent54
Misconception unfortunately.. many people need to exercise to look good, only a few can do what they want and still look great, especially when it comes to muscle.

I'm 22 and as long as I'm 110 I have none of those qualities. No cellulite no lovehandles etc. Now after a woman has kids she has to work on her body most definitely.
This is a misogynistic thread.If anyone feels they're being 'tricked' by the clothes women wear (ie, jeans) you need to reassess your intentions instead of seeing women as tools to sexually gratify you. When you're older and you learn compassion and empathy and love you'll be ashamed of making this post.

Quick Reply

Latest