Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    my boyfriend is going on a lads holiday, to magaluf (oh joy) this summer and he said he doesn't see the point in wasting a relationship over drunk sex with a randomer and i do trust him but, am i right to be a little worried?

ReputationRep:
    Its perfectly normal to be a bit worried over whether he'll get drunk and do something stupid. I had the same problem last year and was terrified because I had been cheated on before.

But if the guy loves you, he won't do anything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnnaMossy)
    my boyfriend is going on a lads holiday, to magaluf (oh joy) this summer and he said he doesn't see the point in wasting a relationship over drunk sex with a randomer and i do trust him but, am i right to be a little worried?
    I am thinking what you are thinking
    You may find this thread useful
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4021391

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    Its perfectly normal to be a bit worried over whether he'll get drunk and do something stupid. I had the same problem last year and was terrified because I had been cheated on before.

But if the guy loves you, he won't do anything
    thank you! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ODES_PDES)
    I am thinking what you are thinking
    You may find this thread useful
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4021391
    literally just read that haha! not really helping my slight worrying as i don't really intend on giving him a hall pass...

ReputationRep:
    He will be getting with girls most nights, it's nailed on. That is what lad's holidays are about (Magaluf of all places), I've done them myself.

ReputationRep:
    Lol magaluf

Get a man not a boy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    He will be getting with girls most nights, it's nailed on. That is what lad's holidays are about (Magaluf of all places), I've done them myself.
    thanks for the honesty man aha

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 17, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.