Turn on thread page Beta

Black Lives Matter is a racist organisation, argue why this isn't true. watch

ReputationRep:
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...n-white-folks/

I've seen a couple threads about this already, but both of them were either derailed or trolls.

So the co-founder of the Black Lives Movement Yusra Khogali was caught up in an internet storm after posting a racist, anti-white and homicidal Tweet.

She quickly deleted the post.

Now according to Huffington Post "Newstalk1010 host Jerry Agar [incidently a white man], who Khogali says has a 'long, well-documented record of enmity' to the group's 'anti-racist goals' posted it on social media."

"In the two weeks protesters camped outside in unforgiving weather conditions, they made a lot of progress in having their demands met. "
    Oh boo hoo!

Of course this idea of genocide is perfectly fine and was taken out of context...

"According to prominent Toronto journalist Desmond Cole, the tweet was simply a public prayer 'not to harm those who harm her.' In his Thursday column in the Toronto Star, he called it 'an honest appeal to restraint and wisdom in the face of violence, racism, and misogyny.'
    Khogali referred to the tweet as the use of 'a turn of phrase, a rhetorical flourish, to voice my frustration and dared to be a person calling for justice.' "

I suppose "Plz plz plz God, prevent me from lynching black people xoxoxo" is fine too, right?

And then to top it all off...

"The BLM movement in Toronto has done an excellent job of remaining peaceful, calm and as organized as any protest can be."

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...lthy-white-fs/

http://dcgazette.com/2016/its-on-bla...if-trump-wins/

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/12/us...fles.html?_r=0

etc... etc... etc...

ReputationRep:
    I wish I could comment

ReputationRep:
    Damn this dude got chopped up in the comment section.
    But anyway one fool shouldn't account for everyone

ReputationRep:
    of course they're racist even their name is racist obviously.

ReputationRep:
    "why don't we have a white history month"
    "Why don't we have WOBO awards or WET tv"
    "If a white a guy called a black guy a ****** its racist why if black people say it all the time, I wanna say it"

Stay complaining and playing race card, you oyinbo paigon

the obsession with black people on here is unhealthy lool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dodgypirate)
    Didn't expect much from you, you **** gobbling thundercunt.
    Its not that deep, chill out Nick griffin

ReputationRep:
    it's not really an organisation there are no real leaders or structure it's just a movement and like many others you'll get many kooks

okey

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K.C)
    it's not really an organisation there are no real leaders or structure it's just a movement and like many others you'll get many kooks

okey
    They are kooks why? They're nothing more than pro-black plebs, no different to your common pleb.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DrownedDeity;[url="tel:64186177")
    64186177[/url]]They are kooks why? They're nothing more than pro-black plebs, no different to your common pleb.
    because they are the weird ones asking for weird stuff they are the plebbos apart from that there is worthy discussion from others around the movement ok

ReputationRep:
    It's simple how they are not racist the made up power + privilege definition people have decided to use.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.