The Student Room Group

Experiences of awful dates?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RandomStudent420
I went on an awful date today! It was so awkward. This girl literally critiqued everything in my house and made me feel so awkward. What was your experience of a bad date ?

Aside from my first and last blind date (she was just unattractive and it was awkward)
another date that sticks out is she introduced me to her family...like...everyone. And they turned up with gifts. Like a surprise party. I am almost got kidnapped into marriage.
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
:rofl:

Should have known he wasn't a keeper when he agreed to watch Twilight.

LMFAO i made him watch it and he said 'I don't mind" think he did
Reply 42
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
It was on a freezing day, she was wearing no socks and everyone was ignoring her.

And I'm a huge dog lover so I couldn't exactly just walk away. The guy was a douche about it.

She's just going to spend that hot chocolate on drugs!
Original post by samina_ay
LMFAO i made him watch it and he said 'I don't mind" think he did

Haha that's so passive aggressive. No way would I watch Twilight :rofl:
Haha that's so passive aggressive. No way would I watch Twilight :rofl:

I will sit and make you watch it with me. What ya gonna do?? Nothing :tongue:
I will sit and make you watch it with me. What ya gonna do?? Nothing :tongue:

Leave? You'd have to tie me up, and no way are you overpowering me.

Challenge accepted.

Challenge accepted.

yee two xD

*ties yee both up and leaves the room*
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by trustmeimlying1
yee too xD

*ties yee both up and leaves the room*

Thx alot -.-
Thx alot -.-
*unties yeh and leave your man tied*

enjoy.
This guy I went on a date with was extremely obnoxious and arrogant. Trust me I love a confident guy, but man was he over doing it... I could deal with it for most of the date because he did seem like he was trying to impress me but then he started talking about certain things and I was completely switched off. He was quite disrespectful to my beliefs, despite me saying over and over again that I've never let my beliefs affect a relationship and I respect everyone else's 100%. He started telling me about how he's asked girls from Tinder on dates and then right before they're due to leave to meet he unmatches them (TF who does that ****?) telling me his "amazing" sex escapades on his GAP YAH to Thailand. Man this guy was absolutely terrible. I couldn't wait to leave. As soon as I got on my bus after saying goodbye, he messaged me saying how much he enjoyed himself and that he'd like to see me again. I played along, and as soon as I got home I unmatched that ****er.
One date comes to mind xD tempted to say...
It was a lovely day so we went for a walk through Regents Park, just chatting away, it was about 3pm so lots of people around when he stops me and says; 'how about we find a quiet spot so I can eat you out?' We'd met maybe 20 minutes prior to this.
Original post by Precious Illusions
It was a lovely day so we went for a walk through Regents Park, just chatting away, it was about 3pm so lots of people around when he stops me and says; 'how about we find a quiet spot so I can eat you out?' We'd met maybe 20 minutes prior to this.
Yeh say it as though if it were later be grand xD

Also the lad has balls. fair play to him.
Original post by Novascope
This guy I went on a date with was extremely obnoxious and arrogant. Trust me I love a confident guy, but man was he over doing it... I could deal with it for most of the date because he did seem like he was trying to impress me but then he started talking about certain things and I was completely switched off. He was quite disrespectful to my beliefs, despite me saying over and over again that I've never let my beliefs affect a relationship and I respect everyone else's 100%. He started telling me about how he's asked girls from Tinder on dates and then right before they're due to leave to meet he unmatches them (TF who does that ****?) telling me his "amazing" sex escapades on his GAP YAH to Thailand. Man this guy was absolutely terrible. I couldn't wait to leave. As soon as I got on my bus after saying goodbye, he messaged me saying how much he enjoyed himself and that he'd like to see me again. I played along, and as soon as I got home I unmatched that ****er.

How did you even put up with that for the whole date?

I would have just got up mid sentence and left. Sod that guy.
Yeh say it as though if it were later be grand xD

Also the lad has balls. fair play to him.

Haha no no just that Regent's Park at a 3pm on a Saturday is super busy! I'm not sure how he intended to find a quiet spot.
Original post by SophieSmall
How did you even put up with that for the whole date?

I would have just got up mid sentence and left. Sod that guy.

We were only together for about an hour I think. Plus the drinks made it a bit more bearable haha. I did want to leave earlier but I felt like it would've been rude
Original post by Novascope
We were only together for about an hour I think. Plus the drinks made it a bit more bearable haha. I did want to leave earlier but I felt like it would've been rude

haha, I wouldn't have cared about seeming rude. People like that don't deserve politeness.

But then that is just how I react to these situations.:tongue:

I remember my friend dragged me to the pub once with this guy, and he was just the biggest **** I have ever met. Some of the things he said were just outright disgusting. Didn't even care that I was drinking a beer he paid for I just outright told him I thought he was horrible person and I had no intention of speaking to him again.
Original post by Precious Illusions
Haha no no just that Regent's Park at a 3pm on a Saturday is super busy! I'm not sure how he intended to find a quiet spot.
Legit cant tell if you're serious or not. wouldn't but it past yeh.

Original post by SophieSmall
haha, I wouldn't have cared about seeming rude. People like that don't deserve politeness.

But then that is just how I react to these situations.:tongue:

I remember my friend dragged me to the pub once with this guy, and he was just the biggest **** I have ever met. Some of the things he said were just outright disgusting. Didn't even care that I was drinking a beer he paid for I just outright told him I thought he was horrible person and I had no intention of speaking to him again.
If youre gonna bother have the date yeh may as well have some fun. would I hell leave. Id rather be with a character than a person without a personality anyday.

See if I met a bastard id happily chat to her. be interesting conversation even if we didnt see eye to eye. although saying that there are certain people I just would get up and leave.
Legit cant tell if you're serious or not. wouldn't but it past yeh.

If youre gonna bother have the date yeh may as well have some fun. would I hell leave. Id rather be with a character than a person without a personality anyday.

See if I met a bastard id happily chat to her. be interesting conversation even if we didnt see eye to eye. although saying that there are certain people I just would get up and leave.

Bit difficult to have fun if the person you are on a date with is just acting like a complete ass to you.

As for the bit in bold, doesn't mean the person has to be a dick or a crappy person to have character. So not really sure what that has to do with it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending