Why do people complain abou water loss when water is literally falling out the sky?

Watch
Shiv Loves Maths
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I'm no geologist but I'm pretty sure water evaporates and then comes down via rain. Suck it environmentalists!
ODES_PDES
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Shiv Loves Maths)
I'm no geologist but I'm pretty sure water evaporates and then comes down via rain. Suck it environmentalists!
I could be wrong but the problem is that it does not come back down as rain in the place from which evaporated in the first place.
So some places dry out and others flood
BlueSam3
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
The problem with wasting water isn't wasting the water itself (unless you're in somewhere with a water shortage), it's wasting all of the energy and stuff it takes to turn it from river water into drinking water and get it to your house.
Shiv Loves Maths
Rep:
?
(Original post by BlueSam3)
The problem with wasting water isn't wasting the water itself (unless you're in somewhere with a water shortage), it's wasting all of the energy and stuff it takes to turn it from river water into drinking water and get it to your house.
Lol I was trying to make a troll post clearly it failed
tcameron
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Shiv Loves Maths)
Pretty sure if it was such an easy phenomenon, the majority of the world would realised that by now and nobody would ever complain?
Try living off rain/river water and see how sufficient that will be to your health
Also there is such a possibility as drought - clean water is not evenly distributed distributed around the world
Shiv Loves Maths
Rep:
?
(Original post by tcameron)
Pretty sure if it was such an easy phenomenon, the majority of the world would realised that by now and nobody would ever complain?
Try living off rain/river water and see how sufficient that will be to your health
Also there is such a possibility as drought - clean water is not evenly distributed distributed around the world
Again troll post
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (13)
7.39%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (29)
16.48%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (29)
16.48%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (24)
13.64%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (48)
27.27%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (33)
18.75%

Watched Threads