Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys, why do you torture the girls you like ? watch

So after starting sixth form, there was this popular guy I met with a huge ego. He was nice at first but after a while he would just stare for like agessss in classes or accidentally bump into me. Then he started teasing and picking on me whenever he could. We even got into fights. Going to a girls school for years, I actually didn't know how guys brains are wired lol . So I assumed the worst that he hates me for some reason. But when his friends were teasing him around me and told me how he liked me and tries to get my attention with banter I was like wtf ? The whole sixth form think were 'so good for each other' and I'm here like he's a ******** tho ..why do you do it instead of just being nice ?

ReputationRep:
    Cus its fun

ReputationRep:
    For the banter

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Some guys are dicks, some girls are dicks.

Sounds like a ****, although I kinda tend to playfully tease my crushes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So after starting sixth form, there was this popular guy I met with a huge ego. He was nice at first but after a while he would just stare for like agessss in classes or accidentally bump into me. Then he started teasing and picking on me whenever he could. We even got into fights. Going to a girls school for years, I actually didn't know how guys brains are wired lol . So I assumed the worst that he hates me for some reason. But when his friends were teasing him around me and told me how he liked me and tries to get my attention with banter I was like wtf ? The whole sixth form think were 'so good for each other' and I'm here like he's a ******** tho ..why do you do it instead of just being nice ?
    Because girls like bad boys.

Tragic, really.

Have you never heard the song, 'Nice Guys'?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfeys7Jfnx8

ReputationRep:
    for the bants

ReputationRep:
    Because most 6th form guys are immature whack jobs who think that this somehow turns girls on.

ReputationRep:
    Cos they squeal like little piglets.

Torturing girls is so much fun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jhumfy)
    Because most 6th form guys are immature whack jobs who think that this somehow turns girls on.
    the only times I've ever been successful with girls was when I began treating them worse - so obviously it must work to some level

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jhumfy)
    Well, experience says contrary. I mean, there is a difference between being a complete nobend and just being a ****, but the latter seems to work

ReputationRep:
    Welcome to the world of stooges.

(Original post by Optimum_)
    Because girls like bad boys.

Tragic, really.

Have you never heard the song, 'Nice Guys'?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfeys7Jfnx8
    Unfortunately that's true, but I think it's stupid. Nice guys are more likely to last, be sweet, loyal and smart(so probably be rich in the future too) which is never a bad thing lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TercioOfParma)
    Well, experience says contrary. I mean, there is a difference between being a complete nobend and just being a ****, but the latter seems to work
    I suppose it would if you're just looking for a quick shag and she's into ********s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TercioOfParma)
    Some guys are dicks, some girls are dicks.

Sounds like a ****, although I kinda tend to playfully tease my crushes
    :lolwut: Girls.....dicks?:naughty:
    (Original post by BubbleBoobies)
    the only times I've ever been successful with girls was when I began treating them worse - so obviously it must work to some level
    Whoa wait. Is your username supposed to imply that you are a female? :rofl:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 20, 2016
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.