Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My lady won't let me see Gary's pottery (Severe Relationship Dilemma) Watch

ReputationRep:
    I have a relationship dilemma currently and I wanted too ask TSR for some advice on the issue.

So my lady and I live together in a fairly nice neighborhood, a bit like the one in Edward Scissorhands. We have this new neighbor called Gary and he's a potter (which means he makes pots). Anyway, about a week ago he invited her over to see his pottery, I was busy and I said go ahead, sounds like fun, thinking nothing of it. But now it seems she's always over there, which I'm fine with, I mean it's great that she's found an interest and all but my main problem is she never let's me go with her, I have a keen interest in pottery and I'd love to see what Gary has on offer, I hear he's very talented, I can even hear the screams of pleasure my lady gives out whilst over at Gary's...
    How can I persuade my lady to let me join in the fun and see Gary's wonderful pottery?

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh the classic 4am thread... bravo!!

ReputationRep:
    Wow pottery huh... Such joy.

Just show up? That's what I'd do.
    Invite yourself.

ReputationRep:
    Oh is this your way of asking if she's cheating on you with Gary? Highly doubt. When a girl makes it super " obvious" it's more then likely they aren't cheating.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    Oh is this your way of asking if she's cheating on you with Gary? Highly doubt. When a girl makes it super " obvious" it's more then likely they aren't cheating.
    CHEATING! Where did that come from? :dontknow: I just want to see Gary's pottery, I don't want to just turn up uninvited either, I'd feel rude... unless I brought a gift, hmmm, I guess I could bring a gift....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John55)
    CHEATING! Where did that come from? :dontknow: I just want to see Gary's pottery, I don't want to just turn up uninvited either, I'd feel rude... unless I brought a gift, hmmm, I guess I could bring a gift....
    I know your subconscious is really asking if she cheating.

If she's already there it's not weird or rude to just show up. What's up your gfs ass anyway? What's her reason for not wanting you there? .... Maybe it's her " me " time.

ReputationRep:
    I know your subconscious is really asking if she cheating.

If she's already there it's not weird or rude to just show up. What's up your gfs ass anyway? What's her reason from not wanting you there? .... Maybe it's her " me " time.
    Hopefully not Gary .

She doesn't have any reasons for not letting me go with her, in fact I think she's being rather unreasonable, she just get's moody and throw's stuff at me, the other day she asked me not to wear my seat belt in the car...

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully not Gary .

She doesn't have any reasons for not letting me go with her, in fact I think she's being rather unreasonable, she just get's moody and throw's stuff at me, the other day she asked me not to wear my seat belt in the car...
    Well ASK.
    Id throw things at you too, put your foot down once in a while.

You have bigger problems then pottery.
    You're a push over, you should make a new topic on how not to be a push over.

ReputationRep:
    Well ASK.
    Id throw things at you too, put your foot down once in a while.

You have bigger problems then pottery.
    You're a push over, you should make a new topic on how not to be a push over.
    But if I ask then she might throw things at me again...:afraid:

I never said pottery was the problem, the problem is Gary and his muscular hands and abundant lube...
    I like to think of it as having a strong set of moral values .

ReputationRep:
    But if I ask then she might throw things at me again...:afraid:

I never said pottery was the problem, the problem is Gary and his muscular hands and abundant lube...
    I like to think of it as having a strong set of moral values .

Ah there we go.... So what you're really asking is....

ReputationRep:
    Ah there we go.... So what you're really asking is....
    ...Yeah :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    ...Yeah :sigh:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 16, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.