Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Embarrassing old twitter account watch

Announcements

I got bored and googled my name yesterday, to find an old twitter account that I had forgotten about as a top option. I really want to delete the account as I'm afraid that it could damage future chances at getting jobs, as well as it being embarrassing. I've tried to log in to delete it, but I can't remember the password, email or phone number used, and I can't remove it from google while it is still active. Any advice would be greatly appreciated I'm getting desperate.

ReputationRep:
    How can you not remember your password e-mail or phone number? :sigh:

I'm sure there's an email you remember

I have over 18.8k tweets on my Twitter account, good luck to my employers on finding something embarrassing (well 18.8k tweets over 5 years is embarrassing)

I really need help, I've tried every possible email address and phone number, I can't get in and I'm starting to panic, there must be another way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I got bored and googled my name yesterday, to find an old twitter account that I had forgotten about as a top option. I really want to delete the account as I'm afraid that it could damage future chances at getting jobs, as well as it being embarrassing. I've tried to log in to delete it, but I can't remember the password, email or phone number used, and I can't remove it from google while it is still active. Any advice would be greatly appreciated I'm getting desperate.
    Can you not email Twitter and ask them to remove it for you?

ReputationRep:
    try reporting the account?

ReputationRep:
    I HAVE AN OKD YOUTUBE CHANNEL I used to praise the Jonas brothers on like they are gods and post covers

ITS WORSE TOR ME

ReputationRep:
    You don't need the email address to get in - just a username and password. Just keep trying every password you've ever used...something's bound to work.
    Do your friends have twitter? If you don't mind them seeing the account, ask them all to report it for spam. Report it from as many accounts as you can and hopefully it will get suspended. If that doesn't work just email Twitter and tell them the situation but I doubt they'll be able to do anything if you don't know the email address.
    If all else fails, do you know which computer/phone you used to log on with? Maybe the browser will still have the password stored.

ReputationRep:
    As long as there aren't any pictures of you on the account then there's no way for employers to prove you own the account anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    Lol I have a gaming channel which NO ONE knows about (a few people know about my animation channel). My gaming videos have my face on it and I would die if someone irl found that channel. :rofl:
    I AM DETERMINED TO FIND THIS :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    N O .
    It was not that hard to find, psycho... :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    No way did you find it smh.
    Have I got it :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serine Soul)
    I'm sure there's an email you remember

I have over 18.8k tweets on my Twitter account, good luck to my employers on finding something embarrassing (well 18.8k tweets over 5 years is embarrassing)
    I have 34.5k tweets lmfao over 5 years as well.

ReputationRep:
    who tf is that :rofl: Mine looks professional at least, and my subs for my gaming channel is 4 figures. :mmm:
    i w i l l f i n d i t.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Novascope)
    I have 34.5k tweets lmfao over 5 years as well.
    i have 25.5k tweets over 2 and a half years lol

ReputationRep:
    n o y o u w o n t
    I won't be surprised if you found my animation channel (one video has 1.5million views lmao), but my gaming one is harder to fine though. :proud:
    brb surfing every yt gaming channel in existence
    • Section Leader
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    YOU WILL
    NEVER
    Find it. Okay. K thanks bye.
    *scrupulously takes notes*

ReputationRep:
    YOU WILL
    NEVER
    Find it. Okay. K thanks bye.
    You hurt my feelings </3, so r00d I can't even.

ReputationRep:
    NOOO.
    I will destroy everything you love.

OKAY, one day I will show you. But today is not the day. :moon:
    You've fed me with so many false promises that I don't know what to believe anymore...
    • Section Leader
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    NOOO.
    I will destroy everything you love.

OKAY, one day I will show you. But today is not the day. :moon:
    :rolleyes: :angel:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.