Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've just got a place in Platt Halls, i know its a bit of a walk from the uni but i don't really mind that.
    Just wanted to know about the halls themselves, are they nice? Chilled? And whats the area around them like (good shops, public transport etc) since i havent been to visit them.
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    i've also got a place there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slc98)
    i've also got a place there!
    I heard the halls are chilled but theres not a lot to do in the area

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by billyahmad)
    I heard the halls are chilled but theres not a lot to do in the area
    Same and apparently there's quite a walk to the nearest large supermarket. But i do think there are little shops nearby such as Tesco extra..

I'm alright with the walk cause it'll only take about 20 minutes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slc98)
    Same and apparently there's quite a walk to the nearest large supermarket. But i do think there are little shops nearby such as Tesco extra..

I'm alright with the walk cause it'll only take about 20 minutes
    Yeah same here i don't really mind the walk, im just glad its well connected to central as the tube station is just a few minutes away.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.