The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Spock's Socks
I was thinking of starting my own blog about my struggles with OCD, BDD, panic disorder and agoraphobia but everyone already knows my story through the MHSS :laugh:

------
Good read btw! :smile:

You should absolutely start a blog!
You can raise awareness for these conditions to allow people (like me) to know more about them all!

____

Thanks! :smile:
Original post by RedRosesBloom
Wow, this is great! It is well written and very inspirational. I'm keen on reading your next blog. Great work! :h:

Why thankyou!!!
I really appreciate your comment!!!
I hope you enjoy the next post!!! :biggrin:
Original post by FireFreezer77
You should absolutely start a blog!
You can raise awareness for these conditions to allow people (like me) to know more about them all!

____

Thanks! :smile:

That's me made a blog! Feel free to check it out :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Doesn't let me rep the post :frown:

@Leviathan1741 so sorry you went through such a tough experience! Hope things are better for you now and the bullying has stopped <3
Original post by AthiaKarim
Doesn't let me rep the post :frown:

@Leviathan1741 so sorry you went through such a tough experience! Hope things are better for you now and the bullying has stopped <3

Hi AthiaKarim, thank you! The bullying has stopped now, I'm feeling much better these days :hugs:
Original post by Leviathan1741
Hi AthiaKarim, thank you! The bullying has stopped now, I'm feeling much better these days :hugs:

Aww you're welcome! I'm really happy to hear that! Bullies are awful sad people! I'm glad you're away from people like that :*
Hi guys, this is only a very quick post so i wont tag anyone!
My next full post will be out sometime over the weekend (if not then Monday).

Things havent beem great recently. Ive been feeling really down because of the bullying and my OCD has been playing up aswell. Now the bullying is still continuing and there some events today which made me want to blow their ****ing heads off! Sounds extreme i know but its how i feel about them!
My intrisive thoughts are improving but my cleaning/contamination issue is going in the wrong direction!
Im washing more now and im feeling more anxioue about doing certain things again. This is not what i want to happen right now! But im feeling really down today (and the previous week in fact).

So theres a little update on the present times!
As always thanks for reading and any questions you have, im willing to answer!
Thankyou.
Hi guys, this is only a very quick post so i wont tag anyone!
My next full post will be out sometime over the weekend (if not then Monday).

Things havent beem great recently. Ive been feeling really down because of the bullying and my OCD has been playing up aswell. Now the bullying is still continuing and there some events today which made me want to blow their ****ing heads off! Sounds extreme i know but its how i feel about them!
My intrisive thoughts are improving but my cleaning/contamination issue is going in the wrong direction!
Im washing more now and im feeling more anxioue about doing certain things again. This is not what i want to happen right now! But im feeling really down today (and the previous week in fact).

So theres a little update on the present times!
As always thanks for reading and any questions you have, im willing to answer!
Thankyou.

hang in there, bullies are stupid! dont let them get to you!!

stay strong x <3
hang in there, bullies are stupid! dont let them get to you!!

stay strong x <3

I'm doing my best
Theyre really stupid indeed!!
Its super hard! Its just continuous!!

Thanks x <3
I'm doing my best
Theyre really stupid indeed!!
Its super hard! Its just continuous!!

Thanks x <3

they are, you have such a bright future ahead, keep working heard and keep your eye on whats important!!
they are, you have such a bright future ahead, keep working heard and keep your eye on whats important!!

Indeed!
Imma do my best from what is left to do and hopefully get a good grade from it all!
I will do. Thanks!!
This is a really good blog, and I seriously admire you for opening up. D'you think you could add me to the mention list?
Original post by TheOtherSide.
This is a really good blog, and I seriously admire you for opening up. D'you think you could add me to the mention list?

Thankyou! :biggrin: I'm glad you like it!
Thanks again! I'm glad I've been able to do so thanks to the amazing people on here!
I can certainly add you to the mention list!

Spoiler

Hey Everyone.

As you may have seen i am taking a break from tsr. Ive got some fairly major issues in my life currently and i desperately need to get them sorted out. So im going away for a bit to fix myself and then ill be back (90% sure i will be anyway).I just want to say thankyou to everyone for being amazing and i really hope i can speak to you all again soon when i return!

Now this post is a continuation of my previous bullying post i made a couple weeks ago.

Bullying Part 2: How the hell did it even escalate to this!

Now previously i wrote about some of the experiences ive had with the bullying. Unfortunately, theres more to add so here we go!

One of the first days when this all started, we had just finished a lesson and were now on lunch break. So i walked out the classroom with everyone else as usual and they stopped. I stopped too (confused as to what was going on). They all then stared at me for a few seconds and pegged it away from me! I chose not to run after them (1. I didnt really like them that much anyway and 2. It was bucketing down with rain outside).Now this was a Thursday and parking in the college on a Thursday is next to impossible. At the time i was getting there an hour before we started just so i could get a space. They didnt and had to park a mile up the road. So i went straight to my car and drove round to the exit. Guess who i found there, then leaving. Yes, it was them. I had to wait a little to get out of the college so they had walked a bit further up the road. When i finally got out, i floored it, beeped my horn at them in anger and gesticulated at them all too!I was really incredibly angry!

Now more recently there have been some new events! A couple weeks ago, within 5 minutes of entering the classroom i had been called: Thick, Blind was nearly punched! The reason for being punched (nearly), i was looking out of the damn window and someone thought i was looking at them. They then got super agressive, raised their fist and the teacher walked in so he backed off. The teacher didnt do a bloody thing! Theyre all useless!Now last Thursday (this week) i had a door slammed in my face and they wouldnt let me in the classroom. They then got bored and let me in. I just swore at them. The worst bit, the teacher was in there already and didnt utter a single word!

This has really gotten me down recently and ive been having periods where i felt really down. During these periods ive not wanted to do anything and have felt like i dont belong in this world. So im leaving to fix that seeing as its becoming more common! People leave me nice compliments on here and i just reject them! This is because of these down periods! So once ive sorted that out, guess wholl be back on here, annoying everyone again? Yes its me!!

Now a little on my OCD too.
My issues have been getting worse again. Im hopefully going to start seeing a psychologist as the two therapists ive had havent really helped tbh. My thoughts have stabalized for now but my contamination issue has decided to start revealling its ugly self again! Im now having to wash more in order to feel normal and im more anxious about doing things because i know what will happen to me. It really sucks and im getting tearful about it so i need to sort it out!But im just wanting it to **** off and never return!!

In my off time i may post an update to the blog just to let you know how im getting on (but only if youre interested in that, please let me know)

Anyway, thankyou so much to everyone on here and i really appreciate all youve done for me!In the meantime, stay safe and keep being yourselves!

Farewell for now!
Im gonna miss you all

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
:hugs: I really hope you manage to sort everything out!
I really hope you'll be able to sort things out for the betterment. :colondollar:
Just know that the TSR Comminity is always going to be there for you so please do keep us updated! :hugs:
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
We're going to miss you a lot on tsr! Good luck with everything. I really do hope things turn around for you! Don't stay away forever lol!

Good luck, be happy, stay positive <3

Byee :*
Hiiiiii @FireFreezer77 I hope you are able to sort everything out, and that you do return to tsr! Best of luck with everything and hopefully see you soon! :jumphug:
Living life on the edge - Quite Literally

Hey guys, as some of you know I've been on a break from TSR to figure myself out and fix some issues I have!
Now when I left, I had a lot (and I mean a lot) of issues! However, in the short time that I've been away I've managed to work on some things and have become extremely happy! I've improved a lot!
And I want to say a massive shoutout to @Leviathan1741 & @AthiaKarim for being awesome and helping me through this!!!!

I know some of you have wanted a post where I update everyone on how I'm getting on!

So here it is!

The day when I left TSR I had hit rock bottom. I was feeling really down and just wanted to go to sleep and never wake up again. So I very quickly decided that I was leaving here forever and went about what I had to do.I found I hard to leave because there are so many amazing people on here (I've missed you all). But it's been the right decision! I've figured out some things that were wrong and I've fixed them!
My confidence has risen massively, I'm no longer having any down periods (I experienced my last one on the night I left), I'm talking more (in person) and I'm just feeling really happy at the moment!I'm getting on really well and am looking to make a return to TSR very soon. I know I've not been gone long so I doubt anyone actually missed me but I'm excited to be returning soon. I'm probably gonna return fully at the end of the month as I'm still not 100% yet. But we'll see what happens. I'm gonna post on some threads occasionally too so you may see me around.

That's all for now.
I just wanted to say that I'm getting on really well and I'm looking forward to returning in the near future!
All the best FF77

Thanks for the comments after my last post guys!
I do appreciate the comments!!!!

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 139
x

You underestimate me - I replied to your VM on my own wall :lol:

I experienced something similar during my time away from TSR, seemed like there was more hours in the day, I was able to schedule my time, I didn't feel as pathetic, I gained more confidence and just did a lot of living instead of existing :lol:

TSR is a great site but y'all addicts make it a nightmare smh. I recommend 3 weeks off for anyone with 7 gems and above :lol: :biggrin:
Since it's exam season and most of yall have exams now would be a good timeeee.... :smile:

Latest