Okay, that's pretty funny. Thanks for sharing

ReputationRep:
    Angry Muslim detected.

ReputationRep:
    maybe they could do one pushing Hillary down a Hill :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Milo Tosser is better.

ReputationRep:
    Can't think of counter-arguments? Play a silly game!

(Original post by Jebedee)
    Milo Tosser is better.
    Haha, can't you just imagine leftist dilemma - "We get to brutally kill that horrid Milo, who says things we can't argue coherently against, but in doing so we make muslims look bad!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    maybe they could do one pushing Hillary down a Hill :rofl:
    or burning bernie sanders with a flamethrower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HucktheForde)
    or burning bernie sanders with a flamethrower
    or making him eat Berni Inn™ meals over and over again

ReputationRep:
    Ivana Trump in his face

ReputationRep:
    I thought this was going to be something else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Voice 0f Reason)
    Angry Muslim detected.
    For someone called Voice 0f Reason, you don't seem very reasonable

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BhagwanNoBhool)
    For someone called Voice 0f Reason, you don't seem very reasonable
    I think he's one of these new spam accounts that takes a well-known, decent TSRian's name, changes a single character to something very similar (in this case O to 0), and goes around saying BS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
    I think he's one of these new spam accounts that takes a well-known, decent TSRian's name, changes a single character to something very similar (in this case O to 0), and goes around saying BS.
    I suppose that's when you know you've made it, once you have your own parody account on the student room

ReputationRep:
    If you want to take it one step further, this extension on chrome adds a stupid quote Trump has made to his name.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    This is what an article on the BBC website looks like when it's installed.

During the campaign, Mr Donald "I'm starting to wonder myself whether he was born in this country" Trump has said that "torture works" and promised to bring back "a lot worse than waterboarding".Waterboarding and other harsh interrogation techniques previously used by US forces on terror suspects have been banned by the Obama administration.Mr Donald "Some, I assume, are good people" Trump's controversial statements have been criticised by world leaders including UK Prime Minister David Cameron, Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto and Pope Francis.Mr Cameron called Mr Donald "I'm the best 140 character writer in the world" Trump's plan to ban Muslims from travelling to the US "divisive, stupid and wrong".Both Pena Neito and the Pope have taken issue with Mr Donald "Why is Obama playing basketball today" Trump's call for a border wall between the US and Mexico.Correspondents say Mr Hussein's tough talk is unlikely to sway Mr Donald "Why is Obama playing basketball today" Trump. The New York billionaire has been a harsh critic of the UN on the campaign trail."The United Nations is not a friend of democracy," Mr Donald "We have stupid people" Trump told Israeli activists in March. "It's not a friend even to the United States of America, where as all know, it has its home. And it surely isn't a friend to Israel."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HamzahPatel)
    Well now you can
    http://trumpdonald.org/
    best post I've seen all day

ReputationRep:
    I've never wanted to blow a trumpet in his face.
    Sorry.

ReputationRep:
    Well now you can
    Not Particularly

ReputationRep:
    Well now you can
    Help, I can't stop!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 17, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.