Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    spamspamspam. How much have you got? Do you have it?

ReputationRep:
    i normally get 3 sex spams a day

those local ****s are desperate to meet me :smug:

ReputationRep:
    My email is filled with TSR and it's driving me nuts. Phone is constantly buzzing making me think I've got a text or something, then it's just an email from here telling me someone replied to a thread I wrote on a week ago

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darien91)
    My email is filled with TSR and it's driving me nuts. Phone is constantly buzzing making me think I've got a text or something, then it's just an email from here telling me someone replied to a thread I wrote on a week ago
    Same. How the hell do I stop it?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexSharratt01)
    Same. How the hell do I stop it?!
    I think it's to do with watched threads, but I don't want to have to unclick everytime I write something

ReputationRep:
    I have an account that I use for signing up for stuff online. I recently deleted ~80k emails from it.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Probably get around 10 spam emails a day. Annoyingly I also get some 'content' emails, which on the most part are useless, but occasionally have good articles and so I keep them coming into my inbox!
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    I get SO MUCH SPAM.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.