The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
kieshaxxx
You start laughing for no apparent reason and you can't stop??? My friend just sent me this midly amusing thing on msn about 10mins ago and I just started crying with laughter ... I'm still laughing now and I'm not entirely sure why! :biggrin:

Never had that before, sorry
Reply 2
imasillynarb
Never had that before, sorry

Lol, you have never lived :tongue:
I do that sometimes and its is usually something only I find funny and nobody else. I start getting a lot of strange looks after about 10 mins :redface:
kieshaxxx
You start laughing for no apparent reason and you can't stop??? My friend just sent me this midly amusing thing on msn about 10mins ago and I just started crying with laughter ... I'm still laughing now and I'm not entirely sure why! :biggrin:

yes, done that many times, freaked a couple of people out! :rolleyes:
Reply 5
kieshaxxx

i've had it, but usually when i'm drunk. the first time i went out with my bf we were in a really loud pub, i was slightly drunk and he raised one of his eyebrows (a la james bond) and it had me crying with laughter for like 15 minutes... suprising we ever went out again really (all i did was giggle and get drunk all night)

lou xxx
Reply 6
kieshaxxx

lol yeah but at least you have a reason, sometimes i laugh to myself when i think of something funny. not thinking where i am! i done that a few times during dinner and during lessons.! :redface:
Reply 7
Homegrownkitten
I do that sometimes and its is usually something only I find funny and nobody else. I start getting a lot of strange looks after about 10 mins :redface:

i always find it's in the most innapropriate moments, like when i'm on the phone to a patient at work or in an exam or something

lou xxx
Reply 8
lou p
i always find it's in the most innapropriate moments, like when i'm on the phone to a patient at work or in an exam or something

lou xxx
hehe it happened to me in an exam once. a teacher dropped a treasury tag on his shoe and walked around with it still on there 4 ages and i couldnt stop laughing :rolleyes: :biggrin:
Reply 9
Fly By
lol yeah but at least you have a reason, sometimes i laugh to myself when i think of something funny. not thinking where i am! i done that a few times during dinner and during lessons.! :redface:

lol, I did that during an exam :redface: :eek:
lou p

lou xxx

grr..it's the worst when you're in an exam or got advert or song in your head...
Reply 11
Cate
lol, I did that during an exam :redface: :eek:

lol i did that once too! it was so embarrasing, everyone turns to me and start giggling. but the teachers didnt hear it so they looked confused to whats going on but just keep lookin at me during the whole thing :frown:
Reply 12
Actually I have had this before now I think about it, we were in a pub playing pool and one of my mates got the spider out to take a shot, for some reason I thought it was hilarious and didnt stop laughing for about 10 minutes. Then you randomly burst out when you think back to it :rolleyes:
Reply 13
lou p

lou xxx
Yes, a patient has been informed they've got cancer and there you are laughing at the other end of the phone :tongue:
Reply 14
Fly By
lol i did that once too! it was so embarrasing, everyone turns to me and start giggling. but the teachers didnt hear it so they looked confused to whats going on but just keep lookin at me during the whole thing :frown:

Lol, it's even worse if you're the only girl in the room apart from a cranky old invigilator :redface:
imasillynarb
Actually I have had this before now I think about it, we were in a pub playing pool and one of my mates got the spider out to take a shot, for some reason I thought it was hilarious and didnt stop laughing for about 10 minutes. Then you randomly burst out when you think back to it :rolleyes:

i do that when i think of embarrasing moments, kind of cringing at the same time...
Reply 16
Cate
Lol, it's even worse if you're the only girl in the room apart from a cranky old invigilator :redface:

oh my god, where was everyone??
Reply 17
imasillynarb

Lol yeah that's the worst bit, when you finally think you are over it, and burst out laughing again!
Reply 18
koldtoast
Yes, a patient has been informed they've got cancer and there you are laughing at the other end of the phone :tongue:

ah see we don't do that... but we do have a hilarious spanish women (who is a right pain in the arse cos she rings like every day) and she puts on this really thick accent (she's lived here way too long for it to still be that strong) and you can't work out a thing she says except she ends all conversations with 'i'm going to die soon'... if you'd spoken to her you'd find it funny (there's not that much wrong with her really, she's just a hypochondriac and i think she fancies her doctor)

lou xxx
Reply 19
lou p
ah see we don't do that... but we do have a hilarious spanish women (who is a right pain in the arse cos she rings like every day) and she puts on this really thick accent (she's lived here way too long for it to still be that strong) and you can't work out a thing she says except she ends all conversations with 'i'm going to die soon'... if you'd spoken to her you'd find it funny (there's not that much wrong with her really, she's just a hypochondriac and i think she fancies her doctor)

lou xxx

wouldnt be very funnie if she actually dies lol

Latest

Trending

Trending