Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    wouldnt be very funnie if she actually dies lol
    she won't, not for ages yet, she really isn't ill. in fact half her illnesses are probably side-effects for the medication she inists she needs :rolleyes: i think she's just lonely (but there's no point chatting to us cos we can't understand a bleedin word she says)

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    I remember when I was in middle school, a teacher called on me to answer a question and I couldn't stop laughing for ages! Everyone was staring, which just made me laugh harder. Oh dear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    I remember when I was in middle school, a teacher called on me to answer a question and I couldn't stop laughing for ages! Everyone was staring, which just made me laugh harder. Oh dear.

Ah lol, bringing up some painful childhood memories are we?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieshaxxx)
    You start laughing for no apparent reason and you can't stop??? My friend just sent me this midly amusing thing on msn about 10mins ago and I just started crying with laughter ... I'm still laughing now and I'm not entirely sure why!
    Yeah i've had that too - it just seems to get funnier and funnier the more you laugh even though it wasn't all that funny in the first place!
    Another thing i do is laugh in my sleep and wake myself up? What's that all about?

ReputationRep:
    yes, that happens to me several times a day. its always somethiung thats not atall funny and i start crying with laughter LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    oh my god, where was everyone??
    everyone was there - they were all boys :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Ah lol, bringing up some painful childhood memories are we?
    Oh my god I used to always laugh in assembly for no reason and the harder i tried not to laugh harder it was trying to supress it... your shoulders start wobbling, your head goes to and then you let out a really loud "ppppppp" rasberry noise and everyone looks around.
    The other day these people came into my work and started singing and it was assembly days all over again. the shame.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eleenia)
    Oh my god I used to always laugh in assembly for no reason and the harder i tried not to laugh harder it was trying to supress it... your shoulders start wobbling, your head goes to and then you let out a really loud "ppppppp" rasberry noise and everyone looks around.
    The other day these people came into my work and started singing and it was assembly days all over again. the shame.

Lol, yeh the longer you supress it that harder it gets!

ReputationRep:
    Lol, yeh the longer you supress it that harder it gets!
    I always try to think of puppies drowning or something to regain my composure but so far it's never worked - if you're gonna laugh, there's no hope for ya.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 29, 2004
Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.