The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

Looking for house mates :)

Starting brighton in september studying applied psychology and need to find people to share with.
I really want to live in a big mixed house, preferably 6+ bedrooms,for the social aspect, its just i dont know anyone to share with.
Want flatmates that like to go out and have fun and wont mind the others in the house coming home late, but i they also have to be respectful of the others.

I dunno i just wanna live with people that i get on with, that want to have fun but also wanna get a decent degree.

Im female and will be 19 when we start and will be studying falmer. Ive mainly been looking at houses in the coldean area as then were close to varley park and transport links but im open to anything :smile:
Reply 1
hey,
I am also hoping to start at brighton in september (studying philosophy & politics), I have put it as my insurance so am therefore not eligible for accomodation. Therefore looking for like-minded housemates willing to rent nearish the city or maybe varley park :smile:
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Hi Guys

Hopefully I can give you some useful links to help with your househunting.

You can look for accommodation on our studenthomes site. It's exclusive to Brighton students, so you will need your uni username to log in. Landlords have to sign up to our code of conduct to use the site ,and -bonus- they're not allowed to charge fees :smile:

You can join our Facebook group where students advertise rooms in their houses or group up to look for somewhere together.

There's loads of good info in our househunting guide which you can download here.

See you in September! :biggrin:

Original post by DanaAase
Starting brighton in september studying applied psychology and need to find people to share with.
I really want to live in a big mixed house, preferably 6+ bedrooms,for the social aspect, its just i dont know anyone to share with.
Want flatmates that like to go out and have fun and wont mind the others in the house coming home late, but i they also have to be respectful of the others.

I dunno i just wanna live with people that i get on with, that want to have fun but also wanna get a decent degree.

Im female and will be 19 when we start and will be studying falmer. Ive mainly been looking at houses in the coldean area as then were close to varley park and transport links but im open to anything :smile:

Original post by george_g
hey,
I am also hoping to start at brighton in september (studying philosophy & politics), I have put it as my insurance so am therefore not eligible for accomodation. Therefore looking for like-minded housemates willing to rent nearish the city or maybe varley park :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending