Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I think my best friend's boyfriends feels sth to me or maybe he just messes up with my head. I dont know what to do.
    My friend Z were match-maked. She fell in love with him and soon after they got together we started hanging out in three. Many times he told her he likes me the most (talking about her friends). He always proposed that I'd go with them when they were going out. Once he said that one day he we're gonna have a threesome. Later, he stroke my cheek saying it is not to good to argue with other people(I was talking about an argument with somebody else). We are all attending the same school and when he sees me he raises his arms and lifts me a little bit, recently he added 'This is love'.
    My question is - am I exaggarating?
    These are all small actions and somebody may say I am overthinking it too much. But all these things mess up with my head. What to do?

ReputationRep:
    lol This is messed up. He likes you as more than just a friend. Tell your best friend how he's been behaving?

ReputationRep:
    That's weird AF.
    Why not tell your so called friend, if they're monogamous, it's peculiar behaviour.

I cannot tell my friend as she is completely in love with him and would probably get hurt.
    Also, she might say I am being paranoid and get offended.

ReputationRep:
    Afraid those are poor reasons not to tell her, she deserves to know.
    I'm also surprised you appear to have said nothing to him to stop his behaviour.

Me being afraid is not the reason- the reason is she will be hurt as she can imagine her life without him.
    Also, i have not done Anything yet because i wanted to ask opinion of somebody who is outside this and would tell me if the guy is acting weirdly.

So what do you think I should do?

(Original post by Inazuma)
    Afraid those are poor reasons not to tell her, she deserves to know.
    I'm also surprised you appear to have said nothing to him to stop his behaviour.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Me being afraid is not the reason- the reason is she will be hurt as she can imagine her life without him.
    Also, i have not done Anything yet because i wanted to ask opinion of somebody who is outside this and would tell me if the guy is acting weirdly.

So what do you think I should do?
    So? ofc she'd be hurt, that doesn't mean you shouldn't tell her. Allowing people to live fantasies is unfair.

Anyway, as we've all confirmed, and I think you know anyway, he's definitely inappropriate. If he wants polygamous relationships, this is not how to get them.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 18, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.