The Student Room Group

Prom and boys

I've had a crush on this boy for like a year now, we are very similar people and it's really nice to talk to him. Anyway, we talk a lot over twitter dm (i don't have his number) about weird weird stuff but it's awesome to have someone to talk to about weird stuff. During the holidays we were DMing, I started the convo (as always) about these really awesome boots i saw (it was more interesting then i'm making it sound) we were talking about boots and dress and i suppose prom for a while then seemingly out of the blue he asked if i wanted to go to prom. I was really shocked because i wasn't expecting it, i didn't think he liked me all the much i said "Yeah, sure sounds fun" i tried to sound casual but excited. Since that time we haven't mentioned it again ;i accidentally told 3 (close) friends and my sister- all big big mistakes.
The reason i'm writing this is because i wanted people to comment on the situation because i am very confused as to what is happening as i've never had myself in this situation. also not sure whether to mention it or not. Anywho, thanks for any responses :smile:
Reply 1
You go and you aint gonna be a virgin no more
Reply 2
Well, mention it again, make sure he still wants to (since it sounds like you're still keen) :cute:

"Hey, you still up for going to the prom together? ^_^"
So what is the situation exactly? It's sounds great that you're going together.
I don't think she has met him or even seen his face...
Original post by FailedMyMocks
I don't think she has met him or even seen his face...

I have, he is in my school, and we sit down at break at least once a week but we aren't in the same classes and he is with his friends a lot, but if we both see each other we acknowledge eachothers presence
Original post by Steampunk_Turtle
I have, he is in my school, and we sit down at break at least once a week but we aren't in the same classes and he is with his friends a lot, but if we both see each other we acknowledge eachothers presence

Oh right. Then sure go for it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending