so i was wondering if the level 3 in medical science at distinction would be good enough to study veterinary medicine at uni?
is a level 3 medical science diploma okay for veterinary medicine in uni Watch
- Thread Starter
- 16-04-2016 17:06
- 17-04-2016 08:17
Some of the universities accept a national diploma in animal management at distinction, but they also require an AS level/ A level alongside the diploma. Have a look on the university admissions pages, if it isn't on there, it's highly unlikely they will accept it.
Posted from TSR Mobile
- 19-04-2016 14:41
'Pearson ‘Applied Science’ or ‘Biomedical Science’: D*D*D* overall with Distinctions in:
- Principles and Applications of Science I
- Principles and Applications of Science II
- Science Investigation Skills or Contemporary Issues in Science
- Genetics and Genetics Engineering
- Physiology of Human Body Systems or Human Regulation and Reproduction
- Microbiology and Microbiological Techniques or Diseases and Infections
- Biomedical Science or Biological Molecules and Metabolic Pathways
- Applications of Organic Chemistry; Applications of Inorganic Chemistry; Practical Chemical Analysis'