Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

I am a postgraduate attending LSE Summer School in August and I am looking for an accomodation. I know quite nothing about accomodations, apart from what I was able to read from the web.

I'd rather have my own bathroom, so options currently available are:

• Urbanest Kings Cross (seems new but far and with bad reviews)

• Northumberland House (very good position but seems old, also seems used as hotel/hostel during summer)

• Urbanest Westminster (very difficult to find opinions about it)

What option would you choose?

Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dave97531)
    Hi!

I am a postgraduate attending LSE Summer School in August and I am looking for an accomodation. I know quite nothing about accomodations, apart from what I was able to read from the web.

I'd rather have my own bathroom, so options currently available are:

• Urbanest Kings Cross (seems new but far and with bad reviews)

• Northumberland House (very good position but seems old, also seems used as hotel/hostel during summer)

• Urbanest Westminster (very difficult to find opinions about it)

What option would you choose?

Thank you!
    Hi,

I have a spare room with Unite students up for sub let near Waterloo Station (5 mins walk max). The room have its own bathroom and a kitchen to share with four other girls. Price is £235 per week and it include all the bills. Let me know if you are interested.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yufei94)
    Hi,

I have a spare room with Unite students up for sub let near Waterloo Station (5 mins walk max). The room have its own bathroom and a kitchen to share with four other girls. Price is £235 per week and it include all the bills. Let me know if you are interested.

Price seems good, but I have already booked. Thank you anyway

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.