Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Im looking to buy some hair extensions (clip in), does anyone have any good brand reccomendations? preferably real human hair and money isnt an issue because ive been saving for some for a while! thanks

ReputationRep:
    If you are looking for removal hair extensions then try the Halo extensions.

If you dont know what they are then basically it is a load of wire attached to a loop of string which you place over the crown of your head and then brush your natural hair over it.

they are super easy to put in, as i always struggled for some reason with clip ins. My local hairdresser told me about them and now I have 2 (a longer and shorter one). They look really natural and are more comfortable imo.

Look them up online or maybe phone around your local hair salons and see if they offer them.

Hope this helps !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by evalilyXOX)
    If you are looking for removal hair extensions then try the Halo extensions.

If you dont know what they are then basically it is a load of wire attached to a loop of string which you place over the crown of your head and then brush your natural hair over it.

they are super easy to put in, as i always struggled for some reason with clip ins. My local hairdresser told me about them and now I have 2 (a longer and shorter one). They look really natural and are more comfortable imo.

Look them up online or maybe phone around your local hair salons and see if they offer them.

Hope this helps !

you see im quite comfortable with clip ins, which clip ins did you used to use? ill look into the halo ones as well though, thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Justmoll28)
    you see im quite comfortable with clip ins, which clip ins did you used to use? ill look into the halo ones as well though, thank you
    i dont know they were just some brand that i pick up at a Sallys store once.

See i used to use them for dancing competitions and special occasions but I hated the feeling in my head and used to get impatient when putting them in.

The halo on the other hand takes literally 2 mins to put in your hair. All you do is section off the top section of hair like you are about to do an ariana grande top knot and then place the halo over the crown of your head. then place the sectioned off hair over the top and brush into place. it is that easy !

They are really human hair and come in a variety of lengths and thickness. I got the 18" delux ones (as i have really thick hair) and they look amazing when I have my hair all curled. you you think that a plastic loop of string in your hair wouldnt be stable but it really does stay in place and i sometimes forget i even have it in !

Definitely check them out

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.