Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    LCF, Westminster, Middlesex, Kingston or somwehre else?
    I heard that in LCF tutors don't care about studnets and people are mean, but I dont know if it's true. On the other hand the rest of universities don't offer fashion photography course (just photography)
    What are your opinions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grzesiax)
    I heard that in LCF tutors don't care about studnets and people are mean, but I dont know if it's true. On the other hand the rest of universities don't offer fashion photography course (just photography)
    What are your opinions?
    Look up falmouth university if you're okay with being outside of london. The photography department is amazing and they offer photography, press and editorial photography, marine andnatural history photography and fashion photography. Lots of options to pick from

ReputationRep:
    UAL might be a good place to start.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    What are your opinions?
    Hey there!

Any clues on where you'd like to study?

We are in London and next to the O2!

Check our BA (Hons) Fashion course

If you are interested in Fashion and work in the creative industry then check us out Click Me

Good luck
    Ahlia
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    What are your opinions?
    Hi grzesiax,

Kingston has an excellent reputation for our Fashion and Photography courses worldwide. Have you had chance to take a look on our website?

Please let me know if you have any questions and make sure to keep an eye out for art specific open days!

Chloe
    Student Ambassador

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.