The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

10 months, :smile: Only because of the baby though otherwise we wouldnt be moving in together.
Reply 2
By the time we move in (October) it'll be 3 years and 10 months but it's only because we are so young, it's not really been viable before now :smile:
Reply 3
i moved in with my boyfriend into his flat about a month after we got together its been the greatest ever
Reply 4
I'll be moving in with my bf after 6 months, but only because we're living in New York and need to share the rent.
When I moved in with my boyfriend we'd been together about 10 months. We've been living together now for around 8 months and it's going great :biggrin:
Reply 6
dita_parlo
How long were you together with your boy/girl friend before you moved in together?

It's usually more about financial or professional circumstances that people are likely to move in together. There's no rule.

I remember "moving in" (it wasn't show much her moving in, rather than me getting my own place and her being there all the time) after less than a month together. It went reasonably well but I did realise we weren't made for eachother.

Whether you wait a week or several years, it's only once you live together that you realise if you can get on together. Obviously, some time together on holidays, at weekends... gives you an idea of whether things will work out.
Ooh, I love this!
Ok, bet I can beat anyone's:
1 hour.

We met drunk, went back to mine and crashed, watched Bo' Selecta, partied solid for the next 3 days, no sleep, then he slept at mine for the next week, then vice versa and we've been together (and living together) for 10 months now. It worked amazingly for me
Reply 8
chloe-libertine

It's a competition?

Oh yes, clearly your relationship is stronger and better than mine!

It's different for everyone, OP, if both of you want to move in together and can, go for it :smile:
Reply 9
1 year 3 months
We won't move in together until second year of uni. However, once we get to uni we will be practicaly living togather, as much as people in halls can be. I doubt we will have many nights alone. At that point, we will have been together 10 months or so.
Reply 11
We will have been together for 4 years and 7 months when we move in together.
Moving in with my boyfriend tomorrow!! :biggrin::biggrin:

Have been together 9 months.
Reply 13
chloe-libertine
Ooh, I love this!
1 hour.

We met drunk, went back to mine and crashed, watched Bo' Selecta, partied solid for the next 3 days, no sleep, then he slept at mine for the next week, then vice versa and we've been together (and living together) for 10 months now. It worked amazingly for me

Oh the magic of weed. It really brings potheads together.
Sazarina88
Moving in with my boyfriend tomorrow!! :biggrin::biggrin:

Have been together 9 months.

8⅔ :wink:

05.06.07 = incredibly fab! :biggrin:
iTalya
It's a competition?

Oh yes, clearly your relationship is stronger and better than mine!

It's different for everyone, OP, if both of you want to move in together and can, go for it :smile:

:laugh:

I meant I probably had the shortest time before moving in. It was a joke. When did I say my relationship was better than anyone else's? Read my post again and maybe you'll realise it wasn't meant seriously. Dear me, some people are stressy!

Chill out!

Oh the magic of weed. It really brings potheads together.

Huh? When did I mention weed? I said we 'partied solid' as in non-stop. Geez people seem to be having problems understanding a simple post.
Not moving in with my bf but we've talked about it and decided that we want to wait another year before moving in together and that will be us together 2 years then. We were almost living together a few months back after things happened with parents and not living at home and stuff and that would have been 11 months we were together then but probably for the best that we didn't get a place together yet because we are so not ready. Way too young (We're 17. he'll be 18 in November) but hopefully this time next year we'll have a place of our own.
Well I dont live with my boyfriend, so I dont know why Im answering lol boredom I guess, but ive been with my boyfriend for 3 and a half years at the minute and we both still have to finish uni before that will even be possible. So, by that time it will be atleast 6 years But if I go on to do my doctrate as planned, probably 9 (atleast)
Reply 18
6 months :-) He cooks, I clean and we split the shopping. Works well and he's lovely
2 months :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending