The Student Room Group

How to memorise hundreds of flashcard questions in 30 days?

I've made all these flashcards for subjects like RE and ICT and I now feel like I don't have enough time to go through and memorise the content! How can I memorise loads of facts within a short period of time.

This is for GCSE by the way.
Reply 1
I'd prioritise the most important facts, but if the exam is 30 days away, then maybe try some other revision strategies (past papers etc). Good luck.
Well did you do Q on one side and A on the other, or just information cards?

Q + A cards would be fairly easy to learn in a month, but if it's just information cards maybe try writing a question that your information could be the answer for on the other side?
Original post by caitlinford3
Well did you do Q on one side and A on the other, or just information cards?

Q + A cards would be fairly easy to learn in a month, but if it's just information cards maybe try writing a question that your information could be the answer for on the other side?

Yeah, question on one side, answer on the other. My memory is usually pretty good when I'm using paper flashcards (like my science ones where I could learn a whole exam worths of info in a day) but these other ones are electronic (on Cram) and I'm finding it harder to memorise these for some reason.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest