The Student Room Group

Not sure if she's interested or not

Not sure if I'm overthinking this at all, but I basically said I'd make a trip down south to see her (about 1hr away) and she was happy to hear that.

She said that she'd come on over to my area to see me, but only because she herself has plans during that require and suggested that it's possible to arrange something when she's around

is this a sign that she might not as interested in me as I am in her? Like yeah, she's happy for me to drive to hers, but only coming down to mine since she already has plans rather than her primary reason to be wanting to see me.
Original post by Anonymous
Not sure if I'm overthinking this at all, but I basically said I'd make a trip down south to see her (about 1hr away) and she was happy to hear that.

She said that she'd come on over to my area to see me, but only because she herself has plans during that require and suggested that it's possible to arrange something when she's around

is this a sign that she might not as interested in me as I am in her? Like yeah, she's happy for me to drive to hers, but only coming down to mine since she already has plans rather than her primary reason to be wanting to see me.

That sounds like she isn't that interested if she is saying she will only come down to see you if she has already got plans in the area.
She sounds half interested. Why dont you just ask her?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending