Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    Lol...ah well...i'm sre there are enough end opf year parties to be occu[ying yourself with....we don't get a prom at our skl..its all boys...not much point

G
    well nooo...i'm sure you could have a nice couple of dances and stuff! nice candlelit dinners...

no?? ok then... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparkler)
    well nooo...i'm sure you could have a nice couple of dances and stuff! nice candlelit dinners...

no?? ok then... :rolleyes:
    Lol..candlelight dinners with my mates?? That's be funny

I think we all prefer to just go to the pub

G

ReputationRep:
    I went to our prom in drag, i looked stunnin'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    Lol..candlelight dinners with my mates?? That's be funny

I think we all prefer to just go to the pub

G
    surely there's a nearby girls school who you could hold a joint prom with? do you guys not do ANYTHING to celebrate leaving?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    surely there's a nearby girls school who you could hold a joint prom with? do you guys not do ANYTHING to celebrate leaving?
    The girls school have their own prom....but you can only go if you're with a someone from their school.....in addition to that...half their school recently burnt down...so if you go...it's something like £40 a head.....so unless you're actually someone's bf...not many ppl will go as a mate!

For leavers....we had a buffet lunch with our teachers..lol....not quite the same as a prom i know....but the food was nice

G

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.