The Student Room Group

I just bought 24 packets of monster munch for £3 AMA

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by iEthan
Just you wait till Monday, Airmed… Just you wait :mad:

Most certainly not! :colonhash:

Spoiler

I've heard about Monday. :wink: I'm still senior though!

Spoiler

Original post by toronto353
Ahem, for me - you can buy it off me first refusal though.

C'mon, we could set ourselves up a real nice deal!
Ahem, for me - you can buy it off me first refusal though.

This sounds like a backroom deal, toronto… I think I'm going to have to speak to someone about this :eek:
Original post by Airmed

C'mon, we could set ourselves up a real nice deal!

Are you trying to corrupt the deputy Speaker?

Also, I think that this is my 18000th post!
Reply 83
Are you trying to corrupt the deputy Speaker?

Also, I think that this is my 18000th post!

I'm not corrupting you but since you're on that high of a post count it's safe to say TSR has corrupted you!

Congrats though! :woo:
Original post by iEthan
This sounds like a backroom deal, toronto… I think I'm going to have to speak to someone about this :eek:

The Speaker's cool with it since I stopped nicking the good wine to sell on :tongue:
What a bargain!
Do they even do the Flamin' Hot flavour anymore? That was my fave, haven't seen it anywhere in years! :frown:
The Speaker's cool with it since I stopped nicking the good wine to sell on :tongue:

A double whammy! I think a watchdog should be informed about this :mad:

Spoiler

Original post by Airmed
I'm not corrupting you but since you're on that high of a post count it's safe to say TSR has corrupted you!

Congrats though! :woo:

I think I was corrupted many years before TSR :tongue:
Original post by iEthan
A double whammy! I think a watchdog should be informed about this :mad:

Spoiler

We are the standards watchdog :tongue: You see, it's quite simple. We became joint chair of the standards committee, controlling the investigations into the Speaker. We dropped those investigations, then carried on selling the loot :tongue:
Reply 89
I think I was corrupted many years before TSR :tongue:

So was I, so was I...:moon:
We are the standards watchdog :tongue: You see, it's quite simple. We became joint chair of the standards committee, controlling the investigations into the Speaker. We dropped those investigations, then carried on selling the loot :tongue:

:eek: I feel like a cat that's done something naughty (i.e. chewed up his owner's favourite pair of questionable sandals*) and has backed itself into a corner with nowhere to run. You know the thing they do? Where they back into a surface and their body sort of folds into itself? Yeah, that's me.

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by iEthan
:eek: I feel like a cat that's done something naughty (i.e. chewed up his owner's favourite pair of questionable sandals) and has backed itself into a corner with nowhere to run. You know the thing they do? Where they back into a surface and their body sort of folds into itself? Yeah, that's me.

Spoiler

I always love a good cat picture. Anyway, it's all good - the Queen's fine with it, we just have to ensure we don't sell a corgi off again. That was a close shave - the Speaker thought that he was selling off corgi models of the Queen's carriage, turns out it was one of her corgis! She was not happy, made the whole scandal of her supposedly storming out of a photo shoot by Annie Leibovitz only for it to have been falsely edited by the BBC look like a storm in a teacup!
I always love a good cat picture. Anyway, it's all good - the Queen's fine with it, we just have to ensure we don't sell a corgi off again. That was a close shave - the Speaker thought that he was selling off corgi models of the Queen's carriage, turns out it was one of her corgis! She was not happy, made the whole scandal of her supposedly storming out of a photo shoot by Annie Leibovitz only for it to have been falsely edited by the BBC look like a storm in a teacup!

I'd say I'm telling the Queen's superior but I've kind of ran out of options here… :dontknow: thank you for entertaining my nonsense :lol:
Original post by iEthan
I'd say I'm telling the Queen's superior but I've kind of ran out of options here… :dontknow: thank you for entertaining my nonsense :lol:

Nah, God's cool with it too - he said he made a huge mistake with the commandment 'thou shalt not steal', turns out Moses dropped that tablet and it should have read (with the small print) 'thou shalt not steal, unless thou is the Speaker or Deputy Speaker of the Model House of Commons and is stealing for thine own profit'. :tongue:

Thank you for reading the drivel I post :tongue:
Nah, God's cool with it too - he said he made a huge mistake with the commandment 'thou shalt not steal', turns out Moses dropped that tablet and it should have read (with the small print) 'thou shalt not steal, unless thou is the Speaker or Deputy Speaker of the Model House of Commons and is stealing for thine own profit'. :tongue:

Thank you for reading the drivel I post :tongue:

ahhahahaahahaahahhaahah that is pure sacrilege toronto :rofl:
Original post by iEthan
ahhahahaahahaahahhaahah that is pure sacrilege toronto :rofl:

I'm probably going to hell for being an atheist anyway, so in for a penny, in for a pound. :tongue:
I'm probably going to hell for being an atheist anyway, so in for a penny, in for a pound. :tongue:

Eh, same here I guess :tongue:
Original post by iEthan
Eh, same here I guess :tongue:

Of course, none of it exists, so I'm covered, that or death bed repentance, not sure yet.
Of course, none of it exists, so I'm covered, that or death bed repentance, not sure yet.

I believe a bloke named Pascal made a wager…. :holmes:
Original post by iEthan
I believe a bloke named Pascal made a wager…. :holmes:

Well, great minds think alike!

So that's religious people, philosophers, and mathematicians I've offended so far. :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest