Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Wwyd if you fell deeply in love with your friends bf/ gf and feelings were returned? Watch

I am watching cheaters the show right now but it made me think....

When I say "deeply in love", I mean that you are sure that you cannot find anyone like that person no matter how hard you search, they make you feel like everything you've desired to feel all your life. It is't just a lust filled desire, it's a genuine feeling. The feelings are returned but nobody has made a move yet.

What would you do? would you go for it and hurt your friend? or are you more loyal than that?

My answer: As a girl who has never had any proper friends, I have yet to know what if feels like you have an amazing friendship with somebody. But as someone who has a deep desire to feel the way I'm trying to describe, I would make the move. I think it would hurt deeply to just watch that person with somebody else.

ReputationRep:
    I know that someone is gonna be "deeply" hurt because of this.

(Original post by samina_ay)
    I know that someone is gonna be "deeply" hurt because of this.
    Would you go for it?

Bump!

I'd make the move.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Bump!

http://static1.tsrfiles.co.uk/15.14....es/redface.png

When I say "deeply in love", I mean that you are sure that you cannot find anyone like that person no matter how hard you search, they make you feel like everything you've desired to feel all your life. It is't just a lust filled desire, it's a genuine feeling. The feelings are returned but nobody has made a move yet.

What would you do? would you go for it and hurt your friend? or are you more loyal than that?

My answer: As a girl who has never had any proper friends, I have yet to know what if feels like you have an amazing friendship with somebody. But as someone who has a deep desire to feel the way I'm trying to describe, I would make the move. I think it would hurt deeply to just watch that person with somebody else.
    #homewrecker

#homewrecker
    I just want to fall in love, okay?!!!

It's not a crimeeeee, not if the other person wants it too!

Well that was helpful, thank you very much for your answer!

C'mon, you know you would?!

I just want to fall in love, okay?!!!

It's not a crimeeeee, not if the other person wants it too!
    Seriously, it's not that hard to find. It's just a chemical reaction in your brain.

Where have morals gone

ReputationRep:
    Well that was helpful, thank you very much for your answer!

C'mon, you know you would?!
    no. despite being an *******, I'm too loyal for that.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't think I'd ever put myself close enough to a friends gf/bf to develop feelings for them to begin with, neither do I think I'd develop feelings for someone who is taken as I'm wildly put off when I find out someone is not available. I also think I'm too jealous to have positive sexual feelings for someone who I know is being intimate with someone else.

ReputationRep:
    I don't cheat. Never.

Seriously, it's not that hard to find. It's just a chemical reaction in your brain.

Where have morals gone
    I don't think you lack morals if it's for the "right" reasons. As I said, it's not just lust filled. It's purposely done to hurt someone.

It is hard, I suppose I'm very specific when it comes to men. If he is my definition of perfect (the perfect mixture of looks and intellect), it would definitely hurt inside knowing I couldn't have him.

(Original post by alkaline.)
    no. despite being an *******, I'm too loyal for that.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't think I'd ever put myself close enough to a friends gf/bf to develop feelings for them to begin with, neither do I think I'd develop feelings for someone who is taken as I'm wildly put off when I find out someone is not available. I also think I'm too jealous to have positive sexual feelings for someone who I know is being intimate with someone else.
    Alright, fair enough. I'm not that "loyal" unless the friend was like the closest thing to a sister to me, I could never hurt her. But then again, I don't know, as I said I genuinely crave that feeling with somebody....

I know it's awful, but atleast I admit it

ReputationRep:
    Would you go for it?
    No i wouldn't steal someone's boyfriend.. thats mad

... okay, maybe because you have yet to have a really close friend this can be understood.
    But seriously, not okay. First off, if you think you'll never find someone like them, you're obviously a little naive. You'd ruin a friendship over a relationship you don't even know will last cos of a few childish reasons xD
    Nah I'd take a step back and wonder when I became dishonest enough to even consider it...

ReputationRep:
    I would deeply penetrate her.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Just kidding, getting with a mate's girl is a completely scummy thing to do.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 17, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.