Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Writing your first cv for your first job application Watch

ReputationRep:
    This is the first tie i ever apply for jobs, it is for my gap year, im trying to make as much money possible to be able to travel.
    Please could someone check if my CV is ok or if i should cut or add a few things, i dont have any sort of help with this because i homeschool so it is harder for me to get advice for it. Thank you so much, would really appreciate it.
    Laura Bernazano
    18/05/1998
    [email protected]
    Chaxxx xxxxxxStraat, xx
    Telephone: 092 xxxxxx
    Schools:
    Flemish School of Sao Paolo,
    Brazil Lycee Pasteur,
    Ecole Française de Sao Paolo,
    Lycee Denis Diderot, Nairobi, Kenya,
    Hillcrest Secondary School, Nairobi, Kenya (English school)

Diploma:
    IGCSE – English Curriculum
    EducationA-Level (In June) – English Curriculum Education

Languages: French, Spanish, English, Flemish

Motivation:I am a very active individual that loves getting challenged,I have been living around the world ever since I was born which has opened my mind over the years. I am an independent person who also has the ability to work in a team and doesn’t fail to succeed in a task I am asked to do because I will always do my best to pursue goals.
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by lauraber)
    This is the first tie i ever apply for jobs, it is for my gap year, im trying to make as much money possible to be able to travel.
    Please could someone check if my CV is ok or if i should cut or add a few things, i dont have any sort of help with this because i homeschool so it is harder for me to get advice for it. Thank you so much, would really appreciate it.
    Laura Bernazano
    18/05/1998
    [email protected]
    Chaxxx xxxxxxStraat, xx
    Telephone: 092 xxxxxx
    Schools:
    Flemish School of Sao Paolo,
    Brazil Lycee Pasteur,
    Ecole Française de Sao Paolo,
    Lycee Denis Diderot, Nairobi, Kenya,
    Hillcrest Secondary School, Nairobi, Kenya (English school)

Diploma:
    IGCSE – English Curriculum
    EducationA-Level (In June) – English Curriculum Education

Languages: French, Spanish, English, Flemish

Motivation:I am a very active individual that loves getting challenged,I have been living around the world ever since I was born which has opened my mind over the years. I am an independent person who also has the ability to work in a team and doesn’t fail to succeed in a task I am asked to do because I will always do my best to pursue goals.
    You need to add work experience and voluntary experience and the skills gained from these on it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claireestelle)
    You need to add work experience and voluntary experience and the skills gained from these on it.
    what if i dont have any
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by lauraber)
    what if i dont have any
    If you have none at all then i d suggest getting some voluntary experience

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.