What is your favourite game?

Watch
Iupao
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
at current?
Rum Ham
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
Skyrim

Posted from TSR Mobile
username2460773
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
At current? League of legends.
Dohaeris
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Crusader Kings 2
Vikingninja
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
One of these three, two I don't play anymore for reasons but I still remember how much fun I had on them:

Eden Eternal, game has died and pretty much all my friends on it have gone.

Garry's Mod TTT mode, clan server went inactive and don't enjoy any other servers as much.

CSGO: currently playing. Love how they keep it to the basics of shooting games yet make it more challenging with alternate methods.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 5 years ago
Bit gaming at the moment, but if I could only play one, then it would be wow for the social. MMO's are more of a way of life and massive time sink.
username2387497
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Watch dogs!!!!
1+1=Window
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
HL2 and SM64. :bl:
EdwardBarfield9
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Curby.

Not kirby, curby. Where you throw a ball and try to hit the curb.
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Heroes of Might and Magic III
SK Garcia
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Candy Crush Saga
Sabby888
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Fallout 4.
Individuality
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Retro Game - Hogs of War,

I would say Command & conquer is my all time favourite (all of them)

But currently I would say Fallout 4
Binary Freak
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Anything that isn't golf on GTA!! :motz:
Spoiler:
Show
Or any game that doesn't involve me losing to Katarvi :sad:

On a serious note, I'll vote for... Final Fantasy XIII!!
Katarvi
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Binary Freak)
Anything that isn't golf on GTA!! :motz:
Spoiler:
Show
Or any game that doesn't involve me losing to Katarvi :sad:

On a serious note, I'll vote for... Final Fantasy XIII!!
What about Darts?
Binary Freak
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Katarvi)
What about Darts?
Don't start that, yo! :hand:

You must be enjoying DMs lately huh?
Katarvi
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Binary Freak)
Don't start that, yo! :hand:

You must be enjoying DMs lately huh?
A$$hole. :rofl:
Binary Freak
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Katarvi)
A$$hole. :rofl:
Shouldn't be bullying me y'know!! :bawling:
Franklyman481
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
League of legends.
kuomi
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
League Of Legends
Spoiler:
Show
I've been playing a lot of Huniepop recently too, oh lord
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (137)
33.83%
Yes - a trusted person (107)
26.42%
No (109)
26.91%
I'm not sure (52)
12.84%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed