to the unregistered Watch

This discussion is closed.
Falguni
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
hi to all of you guests out there, just writing to say you should all become members :cool: because its better when you know who you are talking to.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Falguni)
hi to all of you guests out there, just writing to say you should all become members :cool: because its better when you know who you are talking to.
weel i was a member once. but i got harrassed and abused by the mod whose name i am not going to point out and they banned my ip and they removed 4 of my accounts so here i am unregistere
Falguni
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
weel i was a member once. but i got harrassed and abused by the mod whose name i am not going to point out and they banned my ip and they removed 4 of my accounts so here i am unregistere
i guess ure the "infamous" blood hound then - btw wot did u do to get banned and stuff? :confused:

btw any unregistereds can still have a name u can type in one when u reply to a message, and it will just say guest underneath
Unregistere
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Falguni)
i guess ure the "infamous" blood hound then - btw wot did u do to get banned and stuff? :confused:

btw any unregistereds can still have a name u can type in one when u reply to a message, and it will just say guest underneath
i whish to remain unregistere . aka bloodhound aka mr white ( new one)

but thanks for ur concern
G4ry
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
If your IP is blocked how do you post now?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)
If your IP is blocked how do you post now?
read the thread "sorry" by d
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
He uses them poxie proxies.

I'll always be unregistered as I enjoy the freedom. If I had a registered name, I'd have to watch everything I say all the time.
Leekey
Badges: 9
Report 16 years ago
He uses them poxie proxies.

I'll always be unregistered as I enjoy the freedom. If I had a registered name, I'd have to watch everything I say all the time.

LOL, like I do you mean???
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
if it works it works
loftx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Oh dear - i wonder what i've benn saying that i shouldnt have
:confused:
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Bloodhound, if you stop driving the board nuts, you'll probably end up becoming a moderator in a few months - now you've got d's attention.
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by loftx)
Oh dear - i wonder what i've benn saying that i shouldnt have
:confused:
i would say that us mods are genrally pretty leniant. we just take out awfull language, agresive post, spam etc. we're not against opinions as long as they have point.
loftx
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
awfull language
Would that be my spelling then?
G4ry
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Just out of interest, do you get paid for being a moderator?
Leekey
Badges: 9
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)
LOL, - Your joking right???
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
lol... If moderators got paid, I'd sign up, get thousands of post counts, become good friends with d and his family, provide 24 hour help and advice and be here 24/7.
loftx
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)
No im pretty sure they are doing it out of the goodness of their hearts

AND FOR THE AWESOME AND TERRIBLE POWER THE COMMAND OVER US LESSER MORTALS

whoops left caps lock on
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
i would say that us mods are genrally pretty leniant. we just take out awfull language, agresive post, spam etc. we're not against opinions as long as they have point.
Well you certainly are all like that now!!! I like all the mods. I had my doubts before, what with the dealing of some posts while you were away. But my opinions were expressed and "that" mod courteously understood and became more professional shall we say.
loftx
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Adhsur)
Well you certainly are all like that now!!! I like all the mods. I had my doubts before, what with the dealing of some posts while you were away. But my opinions were expressed and "that" mod courteously understood and became more professional shall we say.
I've only been here a short while and already found that not just the mods but everyone on the forum has been really nice to me. I just hope some of the advice i've give has been halfway useful to people.
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by loftx)
I've only been here a short while and already found that not just the mods but everyone on the forum has been really nice to me. I just hope some of the advice i've give has been halfway useful to people.
thank you, you must see that if people like bloodhound were not messing up the place we would not have such a high profile apperance. then would might seem the same as always. if theres nothing to mod, then ure a member!
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (199)
12.7%
Excited (136)
8.68%
Worried (287)
18.32%
Terrified (355)
22.65%
Meh (136)
8.68%
Confused (35)
2.23%