Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Is there anybody here who is studying law but who has not been able to get accommodation on the city campus?? If so what are the best transport links to getting to lectures and study related things??

Thanks Guys (and Girls)

People who are studying at city campus but Clifton are also welcome for their input too!!
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by fassie27)
    Is there anybody here who is studying law but who has not been able to get accommodation on the city campus?? If so what are the best transport links to getting to lectures and study related things??

Thanks Guys (and Girls)

People who are studying at city campus but Clifton are also welcome for their input too!!
    Hi fassie27,

The best transport links to get from Nottingham City Centre to Clifton campus would the number 4 uni bus which takes you right into Clifton campus. This bus runs every 15 minutes (7 minutes during peak lecture times). I personally find this the most convenient bus to take to Clifton campus.

I will leave you a link below on more information on this bus:

Number 4 Clifton Campus bus

If you want any more info on other transport links/prices etc. Just give me a shout!

Thanks,

Ellen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nottingham Trent University)
    Hi fassie27,

The best transport links to get from Nottingham City Centre to Clifton campus would the number 4 uni bus which takes you right into Clifton campus. This bus runs every 15 minutes (7 minutes during peak lecture times). I personally find this the most convenient bus to take to Clifton campus.

I will leave you a link below on more information on this bus:

Number 4 Clifton Campus bus

If you want any more info on other transport links/prices etc. Just give me a shout!

Thanks,

Ellen
    Hi Ellen,

Thanks very much for the above information.

Also, it just occurred to me that both campus have different libraries. Are students who study on City Campus allowed to access the libraries and facitlies etc.. at Clifton Campus??

Also, I heard about tram travel, are the time schedules more flexible than the buses than run between campuses??

Thanks 😀👊🏼
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by fassie27)
    Hi Ellen,

Thanks very much for the above information.

Also, it just occurred to me that both campus have different libraries. Are students who study on City Campus allowed to access the libraries and facitlies etc.. at Clifton Campus??

Also, I heard about tram travel, are the time schedules more flexible than the buses than run between campuses??

Thanks 😀👊🏼
    Hi fassie27,

As a NTU student you will be able to access facilities such as the libraries at all three campuses. However, just to make you aware as you are studying Law, the majority of books/physical journals/case studies will be located at the city site library.

Nottingham's tram line has recently been expanded to South Clifton, however it is quite a walk to the nearest tram stop from Clifton campus. Also, I wouldn't say it's any more or less flexible than the buses running from Clifton campus. The trams run just as regularly as the buses do.

I hope this helps and let me know if you have any more questions!

Thanks,

Ellen

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.