Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    Me and some of my friends are looking at going to Center Parcs for my 21st in August and of course there's the issue of the whole "being over 21 to make a booking" thing. I'm not going to be 21 until the day before we get there - will this be an issue? Alternatively, if I use the details of my friend who's already 21 on the booking, but handle the money myself, is this also going to be an issue?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by lvee)
    Hi,
    Me and some of my friends are looking at going to Center Parcs for my 21st in August and of course there's the issue of the whole "being over 21 to make a booking" thing. I'm not going to be 21 until the day before we get there - will this be an issue? Alternatively, if I use the details of my friend who's already 21 on the booking, but handle the money myself, is this also going to be an issue?
    What about just getting your friend to make the booking, and use your credit/debit card? Alternatively, if they pay on theirs, then you just bank transfer the money? From looking at the site, it appears that you actually have to be 21 at the time of booking, rather than at time of holiday!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.