The Student Room Group

Is granola, yogurt, and fresh fruit a healthy breakfast?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by evalilyXOX
Instead, why don't you try an omelette, with a fruit salad with a smoothie. They are all really healthy and fill you up for the rest of the day until dinner.

A nice 'breakfast' I often make around midday when I break my fast is sort of an omelette, but not really. I get a handful of mixed chopped frozen peppers (really cheap, can get a big bag for a quid and they taste great when cooked) and throw them in a pan with a little coconut oil. Once they have defrosted I mix in several eggs/egg whites and sort of scramble it up in the pan.

A lot of the time I mix the eggs in a jug and add in pepper, piri seasoning, pepper sauce etc. and they taste bloody amazing.
Original post by .JC.
A nice 'breakfast' I often make around midday when I break my fast is sort of an omelette, but not really. I get a handful of mixed chopped frozen peppers (really cheap, can get a big bag for a quid and they taste great when cooked) and throw them in a pan with a little coconut oil. Once they have defrosted I mix in several eggs/egg whites and sort of scramble it up in the pan.

A lot of the time I mix the eggs in a jug and add in pepper, piri seasoning, pepper sauce etc. and they taste bloody amazing.

OMG that sounds amazing ! I am so going to try that for lunch tomorrow !! :biggrin:

Thanks for the recipe ! :smile:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest