Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am waiting for a reply from Sussex university and I am starting to wonder if I will be given an offer as the deadline is so close? Wouldn't the universities have made most of their decisions by now or do they still give out offers up until 5th May? I am starting to worry! Has anyone here ever received an offer close to the deadline?

ReputationRep:
    What course have you applied for? I recommend contacting them on Twitter or dropping the admissions department an email to chase it up! Good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KieranWinterburn)
    What course have you applied for? I recommend contacting them on Twitter or dropping the admissions department an email to chase it up! Good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've applied for Biochemistry I was thinking about contacting them but didn't want to pester them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mioby)
    I've applied for Biochemistry I was thinking about contacting them but didn't want to pester them!
    Go for it! I did and they got back to me really quickly

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KieranWinterburn)
    Go for it! I did and they got back to me really quickly

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I emailed them then got an offer 2 days later haha thanks for replying to my post

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mioby)
    I emailed them then got an offer 2 days later haha thanks for replying to my post
    Congrats!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mioby)
    I am waiting for a reply from Sussex university and I am starting to wonder if I will be given an offer as the deadline is so close? Wouldn't the universities have made most of their decisions by now or do they still give out offers up until 5th May? I am starting to worry! Has anyone here ever received an offer close to the deadline?
    i exactly know the feel, just last week i was worrying that they wouldnt give me an offer but they gave me an offer a few days ago

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kasumikat)
    i exactly know the feel, just last week i was worrying that they wouldnt give me an offer but they gave me an offer a few days ago
    Ahh that's great congrats

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mioby)
    Ahh that's great congrats
    thank you~ ^-^ I'm now just waiting for an email about applicant day and accomodation that im really excited about! im also excited about seeing that really nice lecturer again and seeing some people who will be in my class. Im going to try and make lots of friends while at uni

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.