ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Straighthate)
    -Masters in chemical engineering
    -6'3
    -movie star
    -3rd Dan black belt in Karate
    -Millionaire
    -roided physique

Been my man since I was 6. I even copied his hairstyle. It suited me because I have his facial features. My hair is different now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Probably. Except I need to be Asian. To break the stereotype that Asian guys can't get attractive white girls.

ReputationRep:
    Racist. :tong:

ReputationRep:
    He almost killed Stallone...

everyone knows how his “Rocky IV” character, Ivan Drago, told Stallone’s Rocky that “I must break you.” But during filming, Lundgren nearly did exactly that to Stallone after Sly had the idea to stop faking it and play it real for the camera, just for a good 15 seconds of film.

In a 2006 interview, Stallone revealed that Lundgren pounded him so hard during that 15 seconds that Sly ended up in intensive care at a London hospital for nine days with life-threatening injuries to his heart.

Also

He is a keen football fan and supported Everton F.C during his time in Europe.

He served as the team leader of the 1996 U.S Olympic modern Pentathlon team during Atlanta Games to promote sports.

However

His father was physically abusive and during the tirades he would beat Lundgren’s mother and elder brother.

ReputationRep:
    -Masters in chemical engineering
    -6'3
    -movie star
    -3rd Dan black belt in Karate
    -Millionaire
    -roided physique

yo baby !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    He almost killed Stallone...

everyone knows how his “Rocky IV” character, Ivan Drago, told Stallone’s Rocky that “I must break you.” But during filming, Lundgren nearly did exactly that to Stallone after Sly had the idea to stop faking it and play it real for the camera, just for a good 15 seconds of film.

In a 2006 interview, Stallone revealed that Lundgren pounded him so hard during that 15 seconds that Sly ended up in intensive care at a London hospital for nine days with life-threatening injuries to his heart.

Also

He is a keen football fan and supported Everton F.C during his time in Europe.

He served as the team leader of the 1996 U.S Olympic modern Pentathlon team during Atlanta Games to promote sports.

However

His father was physically abusive and during the tirades he would beat Lundgren’s mother and elder brother.
    he did kyokushin no wonder he messed up stallone

-Did he get over 15 A*s at GCSE, and over 4A*s at A-level?
    -Did he go to Oxbridge?

If no to either question, he is a pathetic beta who Awesome Genius would look down upon, I'm sure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)
    -Did he get over 15 A*s at GCSE, and over 4A*s at A-level?
    -Did he go to Oxbridge?

If no to either question, he is a pathetic beta who Awesome Genius would look down upon, I'm sure
    he was given a full scholarship to MIT
    i think that trumps AG

he was given a full scholarship to MIT
    i think that trumps AG
    Pfft, Oxbridge > MIT

Anyway, don't American Unis give out scholarships to minorities and athletes, not just based on academic merit?

ReputationRep:
    Gay hair
    How many guys has he slept with?

ReputationRep:
    Pfft, Oxbridge > MIT

Anyway, don't American Unis give out scholarships to minorities and athletes, not just based on academic merit?
    no, they give only give his specific scholarship for high academic achievement
    he wasnt on a sports scholarship, because he wasnt an athlete

ReputationRep:
    Pfft, Oxbridge > MIT

Oxbridge does the same minus sports scholarships.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 17, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.