The Student Room Group

Why Are Modern "men" White Knights?

Scroll to see replies

The amount of stupidity in this thread is too damn high.
Reply 101
Original post by Dheorl
So you've never met a female you find interesting for any reason other than sex?

Childbearing, cooking, cleaning etc. Maybe for lecture notes.
Original post by C-Dog
Okay, is no one going to mention that your name is 'bubbleboobies', and your avatar is a childlike cartoon with it's breasts about 1s away from popping loose? And you're calling them creepy?!

Mummy boy syndrome. He's obviously not a real alpha male, otherwise he'd go for ladies' legs over their chests. :smile:
Original post by BubbleBoobies
beta male **** = treating women like glass china. being too afraid to let women do **** for themselves. pretending to agree with everything a woman says. being money-slaves for women. it's not sexy. the door-mat routine has never gotten me sex. I'm not saying I've had a huge amount of sex, but the only times (or most of the time) I've ever got laid was by treating women as sexual objects (and by object I don't mean inanimate object, I'm using that term in the technical sense, e.g. "subject", "object", etc - the object is acted upon, the subject acts, etc) and they respond the most and reliably to that. when you defend women just because they're women, they'll treat you like you are a slave for them and exploit you. it's the same thing with guys who buy girls drinks. do you really think women see that as respectable and powerful? one time (I'll be completely honest here) one time a girl even bought *me* a drink and we ended up at my place. in fact, I don't think I've ever got laid by buying a girl a drink. every time I tried that, they took it, hung about for a few minutes, maybe I'll get a kiss, but nothing else.

and nah I haven't been to the sahara - have you?

at least someone understands!
Original post by 41b
Childbearing, cooking, cleaning etc. Maybe for lecture notes.

I can only assume at this point you must be a troll. Either that or you just need to actually meet a girl, something I'm starting to wonder if you've ever done.
This thread is just ********.

For starters, I've always found the idea of labeling men as either "Alpha" or "Beta" to be inherently flawed. How can you possibly limit the characteristics of men to two categories, when there are millions of us out there and when we are all so different? Why do we place these labels on men when they are not an accurate representation of who those individuals are?

The problem with this Alpha and Beta nonsense is that all it serves to do is assign a very limited identity to a particular person. In the case of this thread's discussion, Alpha's are supposedly these extremely confident womanizers, and Beta's are weak, spineless cowards. What's the in-between? What about an Alpha who can't get women? What about a beta who does fairly well with the ladies? What about a man who doesn't belong in either of these categories? A man who is not overly confident, but nor does he lack confidence. A man who can't get the girls, but has absolutely no problem speaking to them or expressing interest. A man who enjoys helping people, but at the same time never bends over backwards nor ever allows anyone to stand in their way. Are they Alpha or a Beta? By this thread's definition of the terms, they'd be neither.

As for White Knight's; I'd like to think anyone who comes to another's aid is worthy of praise.
Original post by Dheorl
Well it just came across as an unnecessarily long speech trying to show off your brother for whatever reason. Hey ho.

Why would I be showing him off when I was the one single and shy (at the time) and him having girls throw themself at him when I was lonely.

And it was long as I am autistic.
Original post by hezzlington
They only exist on the internet

lol at you if you think social hierachy only exists on the internet.

You're gonna be in for a nasty surprise
I'm good at speaking with women and girls. But i had to go abroad to pop my cherry. boy geez!
Reply 109
Original post by john2054
I'm good at speaking with women and girls. But i had to go abroad to pop my cherry. boy geez!

Speak less and grope more.
Original post by Espada Null
lol at you if you think social hierachy only exists on the internet.

You're gonna be in for a nasty surprise

Social hierarchy and this stupid mentality of alpha and beta males is hugely different
there are Alpha- and Beta+ for the inbetweens

also you have omegas who just don't interact with women at all
It's not about being alpha or beta buddy boyo it's all about the face

if you have a good looking face then regardless of whether you're a dormat you'll still probably pull although you'll probably get cucked eventually by an aesthetic alpha.

If you're not good looking then acting beta will just further prove your lack of worth and lead to you being exploited further so you might as well have some pride in yourself and work on either improving yourself or going for someone at your level.

treat them mean keep them keen
Lol no one uses the word beta/alpha male outside the internet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending