The Student Room Group

1 Minute Head Boy Speech

I've applied for Head Boy and we need to do a 1 Minute (Max) speech on why we'd be best for the position. We will be stopped exactly on 1 minute, and the speech is to our lower sixth form year group, the sixthform leadership team and the tutors of each tutor group, plus any other teachers that turn up, including the Head teacher. Any ideas on what I can say to be memorable and funny?
Reply 1
First of all good luck :smile:

I would say it would be best to be very enthusiastic and make your audience interested in what you have to say. That definitely makes the speech memorable and stand out from the rest.

When are you doing this speech?
Reply 2
I will definitely try! I'm a confident speaker but am struggling of thinking what to say. It is a week on Tuesday
Original post by bwcity99
I will definitely try! I'm a confident speaker but am struggling of thinking what to say. It is a week on Tuesday

Did u get it?
Reply 4
No lol
No lol

The legend has returned, aha, what went wrong?
Reply 6
Ahaha made me laugh when I got the notification, haven't been on here in a while. Speech was good, the others' were probably better. And was a popularity vote anyway, which was probably barely influenced by the speeches.

Finishing a masters' degree this May though and starting a graduate scheme later in the summer so happy days!
Ahaha made me laugh when I got the notification, haven't been on here in a while. Speech was good, the others' were probably better. And was a popularity vote anyway, which was probably barely influenced by the speeches.

Finishing a masters' degree this May though and starting a graduate scheme later in the summer so happy days!

Ah shame, I'm sure you would have won a fair vote! Wowow, time does fly, was it wierd seeing your old post? What was your masters in?

Latest