The Student Room Group

Am I chavy

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I have never been to a gym lol my older sister is only jus old enough to join my local one I always like to wear my matching Trakkies and hoodie though
Reply 21
Original post by Aydin7
The best way to show you care about your appearance isn't to wear a tracksuit.

As for your parent's income that is irrelevant. You asked why tracksuits come across as lazy, and i told you it inherits partly from those on benefits as that's mostly who wears them.

I do care about my appearance we'll I care about my hair always have matching hoodie and Trakkies and that it matches my trainers
Original post by Tomo5000
I do care about my appearance we'll I care about my hair always have matching hoodie and Trakkies and that it matches my trainers

tbh dude having matching stuff does you no favors, that's easy to do. You seem pretty stubborn on your tracksuits, if you don't want to fix your appearance just say.
Reply 23
Original post by Aydin7
tbh dude having matching stuff does you no favors, that's easy to do. You seem pretty stubborn on your tracksuits, if you don't want to fix your appearance just say.

I do care about my appearance though I make sure my hair is right and stuff
I do care about my appearance though I make sure my hair is right and stuff

that's a good start, now you just need to change up your shoes and clothes. I'm not saying get rid of all your trackies and hoodies, maybe just switch it up with some jeans, t-shhirts etc. Mix and match ya'know
Reply 25
Original post by Aydin7
that's a good start, now you just need to change up your shoes and clothes. I'm not saying get rid of all your trackies and hoodies, maybe just switch it up with some jeans, t-shhirts etc. Mix and match ya'know

Wats wrong with my shoes ?image.jpg
Wats wrong with my shoes ?image.jpg

Nothing kid, you do you.
Original post by Profesh
Yes; that and the fact you go by 'Tom-o', which ranks on the Global Chav Index somewhere between 'Callum' and 'Brooklyn'.

I laughed.
Reply 28
Original post by Aydin7
Nothing kid, you do you.

I wear them with my grey tracksuit and stuff
I wear them with my grey tracksuit and stuff

Don't worry about it until you're older bro
Reply 30
Original post by Aydin7
Don't worry about it until you're older bro

Why would she call me a chav tho?
Why would she call me a chav tho?

cos you wear tracksuits, i explained why that carries the association of being a chav before
Reply 32
Original post by Aydin7
cos you wear tracksuits, i explained why that carries the association of being a chav before

Should I stop wearing my hood up all the time
Should I stop wearing my hood up all the time

Definitely, only put your hood up if it's raining/windy/cold. otherwise you just come across as chavy, unsociable and reclusive.
Reply 34
Original post by Aydin7
Definitely, only put your hood up if it's raining/windy/cold. otherwise you just come across as chavy, unsociable and reclusive.

What's reclusive mean ?
Reply 35
You posted this exact thread 2 days ago, I'm sure you've found your answer by now :colonhash:
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
What's reclusive mean ?

Google?...Simplified it means you avoid the company of others.
What's reclusive mean ?

This entire thread is pointless. If you don't even know what this means, yes, you are clearly a chav :toofunny:
Reply 39
Original post by Aydin7
Google?...Simplified it means you avoid the company of others.

I do avoid company of others sometimes :-/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending