Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hello,
    just wondering, as i am having trouble finding out but im applying for a 3 year course at manchester met' but it also has a foundation year. how would i get finance for the foundation year as well as the course?
    thanks.
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Elisha Hickson)
    hello,
    just wondering, as i am having trouble finding out but im applying for a 3 year course at manchester met' but it also has a foundation year. how would i get finance for the foundation year as well as the course?
    thanks.
    Foundation years should normally funded assuming you havent had student finance before

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elisha Hickson)
    hello,
    thanks.
    It looks to be an integral year so the Man Met website suggests that you apply for 4 or 5 year funding depending on the length of the full degree you progress to...
    (Course by way of example)
    http://www2.mmu.ac.uk/study/undergra...es/2016/12976/

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.