The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Contract length when applying for accommodation 16/17

Just wondering how you find out how long you will need a contract for when applying for accommodation in order to figure out which option is best?
Usually only 38-42 weeks unless your course is one of those where you're staying for lectures beyond May.
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi,
Can someone tell when around in September/October lectures/studies start for business studies and when in summer finish like the student doesn't have to attend and have a summer break? thanks a lot.
Original post by Aurorita
Hi,
Can someone tell when around in September/October lectures/studies start for business studies and when in summer finish like the student doesn't have to attend and have a summer break? thanks a lot.

for the business school we usually start in October time, and as business school exams are rather early in the timetable you'll finish around mid May .. That depends on when exam period is scheduled which depends on when the easter hoilday is
I rang the student centre and they told me that for my course (radiography) I will need a 51 week contract - might be worth giving them a ring to check

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending