Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering how you find out how long you will need a contract for when applying for accommodation in order to figure out which option is best?

ReputationRep:
    Usually only 38-42 weeks unless your course is one of those where you're staying for lectures beyond May.

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    Can someone tell when around in September/October lectures/studies start for business studies and when in summer finish like the student doesn't have to attend and have a summer break? thanks a lot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aurorita)
    Hi,
    Can someone tell when around in September/October lectures/studies start for business studies and when in summer finish like the student doesn't have to attend and have a summer break? thanks a lot.
    for the business school we usually start in October time, and as business school exams are rather early in the timetable you'll finish around mid May .. That depends on when exam period is scheduled which depends on when the easter hoilday is

ReputationRep:
    I rang the student centre and they told me that for my course (radiography) I will need a 51 week contract - might be worth giving them a ring to check

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.