Turn on thread page Beta

Children's Nursing 2016 - Anglia Ruskin watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I just wondered if anyone knows when the Children's Nursing applicants will find out if they have been given an offer. I was told at my interview in January that it would be Easter but it Easter has been and gone.

Thanks.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    (Original post by Katiekitty97)
    Hi

I just wondered if anyone knows when the Children's Nursing applicants will find out if they have been given an offer. I was told at my interview in January that it would be Easter but it Easter has been and gone.

Thanks.
    Hi KatieKitty97

Would you mind letting us know which campus you've applied to study at, and if possible, your student ID?

You can send this via private message and we'll try and find out what the status of your application is.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anglia Ruskin University)
    Hi KatieKitty97

Would you mind letting us know which campus you've applied to study at, and if possible, your student ID?

You can send this via private message and we'll try and find out what the status of your application is.

Thanks
    Can I please know as well?

ReputationRep:
    Name:  Screenshot_20160419-170133.png
Views: 99
Size:  121.8 KB
    Hi chrysoberyl
    We should here by next week
    Kx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katiekitty97)
    Name:  Screenshot_20160419-170133.png
Views: 99
Size:  121.8 KB
    Hi chrysoberyl
    We should here by next week
    Kx

Oh Okaay
    Good Luck to you xx

ReputationRep:
    Hiya. I've applied for Children's Nursing too for Sept start at Cambridge.AR is my first choice so I'm waiting to hear from them before I reply to any of my other offers. The wait is horrible

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.