Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

still thinking of my ex bf after 2 years break up watch

ReputationRep:
    I don't know why, for sure I don't like him anymore if you've ever seen his face again! But I still miss the memories of us since I haven't dated anyone else for the last 2 years and I don't know when/how I could find another guy to date.
    I have a crush on my instructor, that guy is so so smart. I guess he doesn't like me or anything. I wish I could date my instructor. I see the instructor once a week. He has the hair style exactly the same as my ex, that reminds me of my ex weekly. :/

ReputationRep:
    My bad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by usernameqwert)
    I don't know why, for sure I don't like him anymore if you've ever seen his face again! But I still miss the memories of us since I haven't dated anyone else for the last 2 years and I don't know when/how I could find another guy to date.
    I have a crush on my instructor, that guy is so so smart. I guess he doesn't like me or anything. I wish I could date my instructor. I see the instructor once a week. He has the hair style exactly the same as my ex, that reminds me of my ex weekly. :/
    You miss your boyfriend but you want to date your driving instructor?

ReputationRep:
    I miss my ex bf since my instructor reminds me of my ex and I see the instructor weekly. Really want to date the instructor but I don't think he feels anything for me. He is out of my league

ReputationRep:
    Sadly, there's no time limit on these things.

I won't go into the details, but suffice to say when my ex ex left me she was incredibly cruel, heartless, and completely destroyed everything we had together. Yet, even a year later I still think about her daily; numb, fleeting thoughts, but I think about her non-the-less. You haven't stated who dumped who, nor how long you were together, but for the most part I think it's normal. That said, it may be worth going to therapy. Two years is a fairly long time.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 18, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.