Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

We've spoken a few times and its gone ok, a bit of teasing and jokes. I also noticed her giving me a few flirting looks smiling. Then I went on holiday for two weeks and now ive seen her again and we only spoke minimal just normal chatting.

Then I saw her come in today and she asked if the seat next to me was free and I said yes then she said are you here for long I said no I finish in 15 mins, she then said ok she'll sit somewhere else. I tried talking a bit but nothing much really came of it, it was mainly me asking the questions.

I mean she didnt really ask how I was or anything. So because of that I now assume she's not interested and thinking of leaving it.

What do you think ?

(Original post by Anonymous)
    We've spoken a few times and its gone ok, a bit of teasing and jokes. I also noticed her giving me a few flirting looks smiling. Then I went on holiday for two weeks and now ive seen her again and we only spoke minimal just normal chatting.

Then I saw her come in today and she asked if the seat next to me was free and I said yes then she said are you here for long I said no I finish in 15 mins, she then said ok she'll sit somewhere else. I tried talking a bit but nothing much really came of it, it was mainly me asking the questions.

I mean she didnt really ask how I was or anything. So because of that I now assume she's not interested and thinking of leaving it.

What do you think ?
    she may be shy so don't jump to conclusions! Try chatting to her again and see what happens! Us girls can be insecure

(Original post by Anonymous)
    she may be shy so don't jump to conclusions! Try chatting to her again and see what happens! Us girls can be insecure
    I dont think she's shy. She could have at least asked how I was or how my day has been.....It seemed like oh your not here for long, im off then.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 17, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.