Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I'm going to be studying fashion design with knitwear at csm in september, and was wondering if there were any other students looking to share a flat or house. I've been looking at halls, and they just seem to expensive to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosecheryl)
    Hi,

I'm going to be studying fashion design with knitwear at csm in september, and was wondering if there were any other students looking to share a flat or house. I've been looking at halls, and they just seem to expensive to me.
    Hello! I'll be studying knitwear too I'm in exactly the same situation, I've been researching rooms to rent in flats and it seems quite a bit cheaper and also closer. I've been looking on spareroom.com in Camden, Chalk Farm and Kentish Town. I was worried about not being in halls first year though, as I want to make the most of meeting new people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosecheryl)
    Hi,

Are you on facebook?

ReputationRep:
    hi, im studying a foundation at csm next year and im in the same boat on the money front, especially since theres no loans for foundation I'm also looking for a flatshare if you guys are still interested!

ReputationRep:
    hey im in the same situation, haveyou found a flatshare yet?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm 19 (and a girl) and im going to CSM to study Fine Art. Im going to be living in my aunts old house which is in lewisham. Hither green station is an approximate 13 min walk away, so is catford bridge. and lewisham station isn't too far either. I'm the only person who's going to be living there so its going to be quite chill. And because it's my aunts house you can paint your room, change the carpet or whatever you want. It also has a garden and is opposite mountsfield park. Rent will be between £500-530 pcm bills included. Camberwell is quite close to lewisham too btw.

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, going to be starting my foundation at CSM in September, current budget around 500

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
University of the Arts London resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.