Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I don't get women's standards these days. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Why are the men of the moment, always skinny hairy guys?

Pretty much women seem to like guys like David Tennant, Harry Styles and Jack Donnelly.

Before people start hitting me with "oh, you're just jealous." I'm not, people I am jealous of though are Channing Tatum, John Cena, Hugh Jackman, guys who look like they can sweep you off your feet and carry you far away. But apparently they're considered unattractive these days. I don't get it.

ReputationRep:
    different women will like different kinds of men, some like big muscly guys and some like skinnier, cuter looking guys. don't act like men all like the same type of woman

ReputationRep:
    Everyone can be considered unattractive. They're called preferences.

ReputationRep:
    Different girls like different guys? For example, personally I don't like really muscly guys like the ones you mentioned, e.g. john cena, channing tatum, etc.

ReputationRep:
    Idk about my fellow vagina owners but if any guy compliments me or is kind to me theres a 97% of me developing feelings for them no matter what they look like so just get out there find a girl who has a hobby and call that hobby sexy and sit back and relax

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImagineCats)
    Idk about my fellow vagina owners
    :rofl::rofl:

ReputationRep:
    skinny guys do it better

ReputationRep:
    Idk about my fellow vagina owners but if any guy compliments me or is kind to me theres a 97% of me developing feelings for them no matter what they look like so just get out there find a girl who has a hobby and call that hobby sexy and sit back and relax
    Wow. You have such low standards

ReputationRep:
    I don't like skinny

ReputationRep:
    if any guy compliments me or is kind to me theres a 97% of me developing feelings for them no matter what they look like
    This makes me feel happy inside, because it shows that you care about them more as a personality than as an entity. And it makese happy because that's so rare to find in anyone else. Like-minded person, you are amazing. My heart melts for you.

ReputationRep:
    A lot of the time, its the fame that makes them more attractive. Plus, people have different preferences.

ReputationRep:
    don't worry about their standards I'd rather be like randy orton rko'ing people than to be some boyband fag singing on stage

ReputationRep:
    By hairy do you mean they have hair?? David tennant is sexy because of his personality (to me) he also has an air of confidence. James mcavoy was sexy to me until I saw him on a talk show and he was so meek. Hugh Jackman..a god. Michael fassbender

Basically if you're a man's man and you're in the marvel universe..look me up

Or if you're Johnny lee Miller 😍

ReputationRep:
    I like men with strong personalities and who can keep me safe. They need a strong personality and a stubborn streak because I'm strong willed, independent and a bit excitable. Someone to keep me in line but not in a controlling way. They have to be comfortable in themselves so that they can be comfortable with me being me.

I'm lucky to have found that in my partner. He's loving, protective, funny and imaginative. He's also strong willed and brings me into line when I need to be - like when I'm letting people take advantage or if I've gotten so caught up in something I've been less than considerate. And I bring my enthusiasm, my unwavering belief in his awesome, my kink.

We all have thing we look for..even if it's not a type. I don't need a man to look a certain way but he's got to make me feel a certain way before I'll look at him romantically or lustfully.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinemither)
    This makes me feel happy inside, because it shows that you care about them more as a personality than as an entity. And it makese happy because that's so rare to find in anyone else. Like-minded person, you are amazing. My heart melts for you.
    This is tricky bc you're either a nice person and genuinely mean it or you're playing the right tactics...either way thanks

(Original post by AngryRedhead)
    Grow up :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    Everyone deserves a chance in life ygm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Grow up :rolleyes:
    Say it as who you really are instead of hiding behind anon :rofl:

Everyone deserves a chance in life ygm
    I know but basing your attraction on who is nice to you seems a little desperate to me.

ReputationRep:
    This is tricky bc you're either a nice person and genuinely mean it or you're playing the right tactics...either way thanks
    Genuine I would hate to come off as a prick! So I'm pretty devoted to being as kind as possible. Just because people have too much negativity in their lives, and I'd quite like to be a ray of sunshine for everyone.

Not all girls like the same type. And sometimes a girl might have a type in her mind but then ends up with someone way different. It has happened.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 18, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.